Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Developers:
Module workings
jamesd116

Posted: 01/05/09 21:59 
I am working with the module so far so good although I havent done much other than just changing the name of jrYouTube areas problem is
twhen clicking on my module in the media access it keeps defauting back to No although it says settings are successful I went through every page i thought would fix this starting with the quota.php
Brian do you know what would revert this back to No without saving the settings thanks
by the way I have already cross referenced most files with a clean unedited file and didnt notice no differences

CodeSmith

Posted: 01/05/09 22:48 
It is probably defaulting to no because the form field name either doesn't exist in the database or isn't named correctly. Make sure you give everything it's own unique name.

Yes...that's a soda machine...

I get bored when no one's posting...
jamesd116

Posted: 01/05/09 23:49 
that seems to be it some reason the table isnt in my DB so im looking over to see where i may have made da mistake. I thought that this should have been taken care of when i did the integrity check but its not putting the table over there ohh well i will look over the code tomorrow because i got the code to work with the table before on my first try.

CodeSmith

Posted: 01/05/09 23:50 
the schema.php file controls the tables, and the table name is defined in the include.php file.

Yes...that's a soda machine...

I get bored when no one's posting...
jamesd116

Posted: 01/06/09 11:01 
hmm still cant get it to go maybe i will start over from scratch and see what that will do.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Developers

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace