Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
N8Flex:
Nova Solutions
Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 03/22/09 15:54 
I will concede my instruction for the J series players needs work. But Ive said numerous times for $20 it will be "my" problem. That means I can install it. The reason I couldn't before is because I had not yet installed any player in Nova, until last Thursday.

lbeasley

Posted: 03/23/09 13:32 
Oh ok, I understand man. Can you provide a link for payment or e-mail a money request to me for pay-pal?

Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 03/23/09 13:35 

lbeasley:
Oh ok, I understand man. Can you provide a link for payment or e-mail a money request to me for pay-pal?

Send me an email with your specific request. ie all places where u want the player to appear. You can also send $20 via paypal to natedogg265@gmail if not I'll invoice you prior to installation.

You should be able to email me via the button below this post.

lbeasley

Posted: 03/23/09 14:37 
Done. Thanks!

lbeasley

Posted: 03/24/09 16:04 
Thanks for the install Nate! Everything seems to work perfect except 2 features. When clicking the 'Buy Now' link in the player, it just takes you to the homepage.

Also, when you create a radio station, the songs never load in the player. Are these two features supported? If so, is there an easy fix for it?

Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 03/24/09 16:13 

lbeasley:
Thanks for the install Nate! Everything seems to work perfect except 2 features. When clicking the 'Buy Now' link in the player, it just takes you to the homepage.

Also, when you create a radio station, the songs never load in the player. Are these two features supported? If so, is there an easy fix for it?

I dont believe I set you up for radio. Send me a link to a page with a station and I'll check it out. The buy now feature is likely a cluster issue, In fact, I know it is, but I know how to fix it.

lbeasley

Posted: 03/24/09 16:26 
Oh ok, I just emailed you the details

Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 03/24/09 17:57 
The vault issue is fixed but what template is the radio template in the Nova theme?

lbeasley

Posted: 03/24/09 19:57 
Good question. I believe it's themes/Nova/player_radio.tpl.

Matthias

Posted: 03/25/09 22:29 
..... ha ha h ah ahaha ha ha a aha h ..... this drives me to the limit - man Nate you need to learn so much more that live probably wont be able to give you ..... h ah ah ah aha

aha do I get this right - first you sell your players alike the J100 Master Kit with following presentation:
Includes

* J20 Video Player
* J30 Audio Player
* J31 Audio Player
* J40 Photo Widget
* J32 Audio Player

Features

* Multi-Lingual
* Fullscreen Mode
* MTV Titles
* Browse Videos
* Sharing
* 100% Scalable

Integration

* [b]Works with all Jamroom Skins[/b]
* [b]Includes Installation Guide[/b]
* Installation Available

Support

* Lifetime Support
* Free Updates
* Support Forum

End then you want to take another 20 Dollars for each step you can make because your "Super perfect and total clear and bug free Installation Guide" is so great that yea your customers just feel traped and pay you more and more. Is this your business case that you try to build up ?

Is that why now suddenly after 3 months you put a broken file into my customer account where are three third of the files are missing. If this is so this is even a bigger rip off I ever even thought about.

Man you offer software that should work as presented and you have to guarantee by licence that your software is working stable and that all the documentation that is coming with it should do its job i.e "installation guide - for all Jamroom skins".

You could pay me allready for such a big matter of time I spend into your players and they just don`t work the way you explained. Now I understand - you put bugs and misleading sentences into your decription guide on purpose so that you can get more money out of your customers. This is so what of very not nice.

Get your job done and present the informations needed into the "installation Guide" or change your terms and conditions to the right way so that future customers don`t get iritaded when they buy your players and then read this thread - or all the others - about your players don`t work.

Seems to me that you are the one who does this as a hobby. To be a straigt up business man needs a lot of more discipline and perfection.

Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 03/25/09 22:45 
Have fun.

audiocandy
Beta Team

Posted: 03/25/09 23:03 
Hummmm.... can't please 'em all Wink

I don't have any players from Nate to date.... but one day! They are smokin' pieces of work Wink

I do know Nate is active and all over help and service. That's well documented here.

...Bill

Posted: 03/25/09 23:03 
lol - yep you too - and good luck - you allready have my 100 dollars and well this is another lesson not only for me - the stuff Big Guy does - is working smoth and nice. While you only have a good looking interface but no user functionality or should I say customer service - I think that is something that you never heard about. Hope that you will have no fun with my 100 Dollars - and always remember money is not everything.

Man go back to school - or go out and buy a book - but stop coding and selling these tools as good products - they just aren`t working. You will never reach the goal.

Last edited by Matthias on 03/25/09 23:05; edited 1 time in total
Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 03/25/09 23:04 

audiocandy:
Hummmm.... can't please 'em all Wink

I don't have any players from Nate to date.... but one day! They are smokin' pieces of work Wink

I do know Nate is active and all over help and service. That's well documented here.

...Bill

Thanks.

Matthias

Posted: 03/25/09 23:09 
[quote="audiocandy"]Hummmm.... can't please 'em all Wink

...Bill[/quote]

How would you know ???
Well go and buy the J100 pack and spend your 100 dollars to nate - then you will see and make your experience with him. For my side I can only say that I was the genuine pig with Nova and he totally left me alone for allready close to 4 months. I have written documents from him where he sais that he doesn`t even know Nova - and now he comes up with 20,- extra per change - lol that is totally so not customer support or lifetime support or whatever he offers on his homepage.

But make your experiences on your own.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
N8Flex

< Previous1234Next >

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons