Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
Battle Module
MONEE

Posted: 10/19/09 05:35 
what's the delay on this mod? It been in beta stage with no updates for awhile?

musicman1975

Posted: 10/20/09 17:25 

MONEE:
what's the delay on this mod? It been in beta stage with no updates for awhile?

I was about to hit the purchase button on this...
Is this module supported anylonger?

If so, what is the status?

geech

Posted: 10/22/09 17:33 
i need to know where or what tpl.file i need to input code to change the default button player so i can add my tagged player instead of the set player the module came with, I paid what ever price i dont remember i think 49.99 for a module that is useless unless i can protect my producers beats .. if any one know s how to swap out the xspf players please give a hand thx...

http://thatplatinumsound.com

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 10/23/09 22:11 

geech:
i need to know where or what tpl.file i need to input code to change the default button player so i can add my tagged player instead of the set player the module came with, I paid what ever price i dont remember i think 49.99 for a module that is useless unless i can protect my producers beats .. if any one know s how to swap out the xspf players please give a hand thx...

http://thatplatinumsound.com

I could be wrong but from what I've seen the Module doesn't come with a player. I think it uses the standard Fabricio Zuardi button player that comes with Jamroom located in the "include/flash/button/musicplayer.swf"
But like I said I could be wrong because I've only seen it on other sites..... Wink

GCFireSprinkler.com
guitarman

Posted: 10/31/09 22:23 
Ive spent some time setting up a contest on my site. i have 9 groups of songs. te start time has now past, and the contest remains not started. please dont tell me this is still not working Confused

is there a way to get this thing going , or will i need to inform everyone its a no go ?

guitarman

Posted: 10/31/09 22:28 
There is hope, as my hosting server is way behind, my battle module time clock..... heres hoping!!

CAPER

Posted: 11/01/09 22:35 
an update or response would be great

guitarman

Posted: 11/02/09 20:50 
All my contests ahve now started on time (Main Server time), however first problem I have encountered is that there seems to be no limit on a visitor voting for a song. 1 visitor or artist has already voted 21 times for a track. This makes the contest completley unfair. I was under the impression that it logged the ip address, so that only one vote counted from a single IP address. Im I doing something wrong?

Cheers

jamesd116

Posted: 11/02/09 20:52 

guitarman:
All my contests ahve now started on time (Main Server time), however first problem I have encountered is that there seems to be no limit on a visitor voting for a song. 1 visitor or artist has already voted 21 times for a track. This makes the contest completley unfair. I was under the impression that it logged the ip address, so that only one vote counted from a single IP address. Im I doing something wrong?

Cheers

I never had this problem when i tested it it didnt let me vote more than once which lol as the admin it made me mad because although i want it to act like this i had to sewitch accts to test out multiple votes

Posted: 11/02/09 23:08 

guitarman:

Cheers

are you sure you have the updated version

guitarman

Posted: 11/02/09 23:33 
I installed beta 8 - Which files would control the Ip logging system ? If this was sorted for me , it woudl be running well.

Cheers Chris

guitarman

Posted: 11/03/09 12:06 
Would the Ip / url blocking have any connection to the "Counter and Timer Settings" for the site ?

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 11/03/09 14:41 
I've sent an email to Dagilli asking him to update this thread with the latest status of the module - it's been over 2 months so I'm hopeful we'll get a response quickly.

Hope this helps!

- Brian

guitarman

Posted: 11/03/09 21:00 

Quote:
I've sent an email to Dagilli asking him to update this thread with the latest status of the module - it's been over 2 months so I'm hopeful we'll get a response quickly.

Heres hoping , as my contest is fast approaching the pull stage as its becoming a joke, with no IP control.

Cheers Chris

american

Posted: 11/03/09 21:09 
You should have a album cover contest...

IP thing won't matter... Cool

Fresh Water is a Human Right!

"Migration is a human right"
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

< Previous12345...1213141516Next >

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products