0%  [ 0 ]
Didn't know about them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

2tunes

Posted: 11/13/09 14:29 
Hi JBServers and JBStream,

Just had to tell you thanks for the service! When I made the move to JBServers.net you handled everything for me including one database that I use for my affiliates program. I didn't even put the site in maintenance mode for the switch. After I confirmed that everything was set I made the DNS change and whala did miss a beat (musicians hummer). I know have 3 radio channels running all under one account with very easy access.

Thank you for the great service.

Tom TBones Cramer
Owner
440MUSIC.COM Internet Radio
Music You'll Like by Artists You Don't Know

Going Beyond The Reach Of Satellite
SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 11/13/09 18:32 
I have to say Tom, this is a good hip hip hooray thing.

Of course, I have some jbservers accounts, but my appreciation of their hosting comes from advising Jamroom clients to move their sites to jbservers.net for an easier life, and then basking in the glory of being a "wise advisor". It invariably makes my life easier as I don't have to deal with the slow 'deal with it' crap that can arise from doing work for a client with incapable hosting.

In my experience, a Jamroom site is almost always better off with an entirely capable, totally committed long term, and thoroughly experienced Jamroom host.

I say almost always because there are Jamroom webmasters who do lack experience, don't have much money, want to spend a long long time working out what looks like the cheapest hosting option, and they can learn a hell of a lot about their Jamroom and the grief that finding cost-effective hosting can be. It can only be a good thing to know more about your Jamroom. (you might not need to know quite that much, but the learning is a one-time benefit of going to a general budget host, so do it now whilst you have time to 'learn' crap).

You can always spot a Jamroom noob by their t-shirt and their forum sig offering an 'alternative' best hosting affiliate link. Blatantly wrong, but always a laugh Wink

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
audiocandy
Beta Team

Posted: 11/13/09 19:57 
Yup yup...

For years we ran our own boxes. This is WAY better. Better pricing of course than our own machines were.

Dynamite high capacity network and world class service from DJ and the boys and girls at JB Servers. AND... I don't have to do maintenance and upkeep on boxes anymore, double mega hooray!

..Bill

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules