is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
Joomla 1.5 Bridge
SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 11/22/09 19:24 

manixx:
actually, this is a different subject. I want the verification email link to direct the user to a different page and validate at the same time.

Don't move off topic in your own thread, it wastes your time as well as everyone else's.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

Ultrabubble create things.
manixx

Posted: 11/23/09 09:41 
OK..my bad. If you look at my initial question, it has two parts to it. The first is about the bridge and the second is regarding verification e-mail template so maybe I worded the response wrongly, but it's still in the context of the main question.

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 11/23/09 13:23 

manixx:
The current Joomla bridge is not complete. There are some entries missing in the comprofiler database for users created through jamroom in joomla.
Your initial post in this thread seems to have one part to it, and the thread is titled Joomla 1.5 Bridge.

"Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole. Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll"

manixx

Posted: 11/23/09 17:55 

manixx:
It seems to work fine. I'm running 4.1.2. The accounts are created and deleted accordingly. The passwords seem top be OK too. It's just the some entries are missing in the comprofiler database and I have to manually run a tool to fix it.

One more thing, is it possible to change the url on the verification email once a new user sign up?

OK, Maybe not the initial post but my response to the reply on my initial post. I really don't wanna drag this. Should I just start a new topic?

SteveX
Ultrabubble

Posted: 11/23/09 19:06 
Yes please.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

< Previous12

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons