Posted: 04/08/10 10:19 
Looking good to my eyes already. LOL.

Posted: 04/08/10 11:35 
Hello - Please check it out our latest version here :

http://music.qikstudios.com
username test
password test

Very easy to install.

Main photo tab will have multiple photo option as well as been a separate menu so you can customize how you like.

The basic upload screen can be styles css anyway you like - this is all default.

iLoveHouseMusic

Posted: 04/13/10 09:10 
Can the separate Menu be disabled without affecting the module? I think this is a great module but dont need the extra menu, thanks!

414hiphop

Posted: 04/13/10 18:16 
I have purchased this module and installed everything according to the readme file

It's all working correctly accept for the last step

I can upload the photos I want...click next....change my picture information and even preview the uploaded photo...but then when I click submit and it goes to "photo.php?mode=browse" the images are not showing correctly...they just become the Jamroom default picture.

any idea?

iLoveHouseMusic

Posted: 04/13/10 18:18 
Are you waiting till all the files completely upload? You dont have to click "next" after you're done selecting the files - notice the will go into "uploading..." mode

414hiphop

Posted: 04/13/10 19:29 
yeah I definitely have been waiting for the progress bars to complete for each upload before I hit next

like I said that part works..and when it goes into the next screen I can actually click each photo and it will popup when you click it

BUT..when I click submit on that page the photos no longer work and are defaulted to the default JR image

is it working for you on your site?

webster

Posted: 04/14/10 00:03 
Thanks for the photo multi-uploader. One issue I ran into, if you put single quotes in the title for a photo after going through the uploading process, the photo(s) with the single quotes doesn't get added.

Posted: 04/14/10 00:04 

webster:
Thanks for the photo multi-uploader. One issue I ran into, if you put single quotes in the title for a photo after going through the uploading process, the photo(s) with the single quotes doesn't get added.

By the way, I tested this on your demo site also and it does the same thing.

Posted: 04/14/10 00:05 
To remove the second Menu "Multiple Photos"

In the module open the file in location :
modules/qikMultiupload/cp/artist_qikmultiUpload.php

REMOVE:

Line 25 - 28

if ($aadd) {
jmTextBanner('Multiple Photos',false,false,'false','section_qikMultiUploadMenu');
jmButton('Upload Photos','qikMultiUpload.php?mode=create','qikmultiupload_create');
}

Save and upload. Maybe its better is leave this out by default.? what do you think?

qikstudios

Posted: 04/14/10 00:24 

414hiphop:
yeah I definitely have been waiting for the progress bars to complete for each upload before I hit next

like I said that part works..and when it goes into the next screen I can actually click each photo and it will popup when you click it

BUT..when I click submit on that page the photos no longer work and are defaulted to the default JR image

is it working for you on your site?

Hi, please check Qoutas have enabled all photo types you are uploading, ie, jpeg, gif, bmp, are all there. Or pm me ftp details and admin to check. Maybe its specific to your system.

I am qikstudios.

414hiphop

Posted: 04/14/10 00:31 
yep they are

Valid Image Format: png,gif,jpg,jpeg,jpe

qikstudios

Posted: 04/14/10 00:45 

414hiphop:
yep they are

Valid Image Format: png,gif,jpg,jpeg,jpe

Do your pics work on the test site? if so I would have to have a look on your system

bmupton
Beta Team

Posted: 04/14/10 15:42 
Just thought I'd point out that the YouTube module has a setting to show in the video menu or it's own admin control panel menu...It would be optimal if this was a setting in this module as well...instead of having to modify code to add/remove the button in the control panel.

I'm gonna pick this one up next week when I have some actual time to install it and play around with it. Nice work, as this is something I've been wanting (And my users have been wanting) for awhile now!

bmupton
Beta Team

Posted: 04/16/10 08:35 
Just noticed on the demo that when you click the upload mulitple photos button, the artist control panel tab moves up. Just looks a little odd.

I'm on my way to the marketplace to buy this one right now, but thought I'd point that out as well.

I noticed this in Chrome...not sure if it does the same in any other browsers.

bmupton
Beta Team

Posted: 04/16/10 09:18 
Just purchased, uploaded, and got this thing working. Nice work!

One thing I noticed:

When a 'member' uploads a file the admin gets the 'new item' email but it says that the member has created a new vault item. This isn't possible, as members aren't allowed a vault (At least I can't find anything in the quota for that).

It should likely send the message that says 'member so and so has uploaded a new photo' or some such.

Edit: Also, in the log the following appears:

Quote:
[qikMultiUpload.php] jrPaymentPriceControl() invalid type received - using 0 for price controls

Edit 2: And, if an artist uploads a photo, the email that is sent also says there's a new vault item, even if no vault item was added for that picture. Nothing appears in the error log though, so I think in that case it's just the email that gets sent.

Edit 3: One last thing, I promise. If an artist that is not allowed to have a vault for photos uploads photos, the vault form doesn't appear, but the email that is sent is still the 'added a vault item' one. In this case as well, nothing is logged in activity log, so I think it's just the email again.

Also, as a feature enhancement, it might be nice to enable/disable this via the quotas so that it can be made a premium feature for paid members or something. Just an idea.

(I'm so demanding!)

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

< Previous1234Next >

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core