Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
Contract Work or Partnership Your Choice

Did you know that 440mUSIC.COM is the Granddad of Internet Radio dedicated to the Unknonw, Unsigned, and Independent Musician?
Yes and I'm proud of it
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
I'm Not Taking This Silly Poll
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

2tunes

Posted: 03/07/10 16:21 
Hi JR Developers,

Here's the situation, I'm one guy working on my site and I need help. I have a deadline in mid April and have about 30 to 35 hours of work to be completed. I'm getting bug eyed trying to get completed and there are a couple of things I can't figure out.

I've created a custom skin, well not really I took Jukebox and Nova and combined them to make Slash. I'm having some trouble with the theme, I made a copy of Slash and made changes to to go with 2 other style sheets, but there are several error that need fixing.

I can offer this for payment, become a partner and make the team 3 to 5 people or give me credit up to about $5000. If you want money I'm ok with that but it might take as long as 1 year to pay.

Why take a chance on this? I started 440MUSIC.com 11 years ago which makes me the oldest Internet radio dedicated to the unsigned artist. I'm talking with a well known person who has a genuine interest in working with me. I should know in about 4 to 5 months if this is going to be anything. This is where the deadline comes in to play, I will go to a convention in April and talk about my idea with people who develop ideas like this but I need the web site completed, polished and the new additions working before I go to the convention.

Tom Cool

Going Beyond The Reach Of Satellite
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons