is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players:
New Colored Replacement Button Players - With Buy Link
daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 04/21/11 16:00 
New Colored Replacement Button Players $20.00
Completly Re-coded To replace the old Fabricio Zuardi Button Player that currently comes with Jamroom.
5-Round Colored Button Players In One Package For All Jamroom 4.x.x Versions

See them here...........
http://www.jamroom.net/index.php?m=td_market&o=browse&item_id=246

Now with a new (Right Click) "Buy This Song" Link............. Very Happy

The players contained in this set are Plug-N-Play replacements for the old Fabricio Zuardi Button Player that comes with your Jamroom. This set contains 5-Different Colors and 2-Versions of the same Style of a DS Button Player that can only be installed "One At A Time" as a replacement package on your Jamroom Site. These Button Players were constructed to eliminate the issues with the Fabricio Zuardi Button Player and at the same time allow Single Song, Full Album, Playlist Songs and even Radio Song plays through a Professional Looking Multi-Colored Button Player on your Jamroom Site.

NOTE:
This set contains both a "Buy This Song" Version and a "Standard" Version without a "buy this song" link installed. The "Buy This Song" Version is designed with a link in the "Right Click" popup menu from the player. This link will show up in the menu at all times but will only be active to purchase when a song is playing that is for sale. And because of this links coding and location, it will be visible at all times regardless if the song is for sale or not.

GCFireSprinkler.com

Last edited by daddysylem on 05/13/12 13:15; edited 1 time in total
iLoveHouseMusic

Posted: 05/23/11 10:34 
What issues are you referring to? "These Button Players were constructed to eliminate the issues with the Fabricio Zuardi ... "

just curious.

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 05/23/11 13:40 

iLoveHouseMusic:
What issues are you referring to? "These Button Players were constructed to eliminate the issues with the Fabricio Zuardi ... "

just curious.

These are some of the issues that have been reported with sites uing the Fabricio Zuardi Button Player. I tried to correct the existing Button Player code several times without success. So I ended up using my main player coding and modified it into a button player which seemed to solve the issues.

(1.) Not always initially loading the songs, (just spins).
(2.) Hit stop and then hit play and the song doesn't always reload, (just spins).
(3.) Player does not function correctly when songs are set to play a specific length (10, 30, 90 seconds etc..)
(4.) Player stops for no reason in the middle of song plays (intermittently)

Please note that not all sites using the Fabricio Zuardi Button Player reported having issues.
And I believe there may be sites currently using the player without any complaints.
Seems to depend on the way its being used....... Confused

Greg -

GCFireSprinkler.com
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core