Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Sites and Promotion:
Share your Jamroom Band Site with others!
Jamitta

Posted: 10/28/06 11:05 
Thanks Pinhead. I haven't finished all the customizations just yet, but when it is finished it will be two blocks one of them being for featured artists chosen randomly. Right now, I am in the process of creating a new skin for the site. Hopefully, with my knowledge of smarty scripts and my web design expertise it won't take too long to do. I'll let everyone know when it is completed.

Suggestions, feedback, comments, ... are welcome.

J

[/quote]

kenyadamu

Posted: 11/08/06 07:50 
Just launched our new jamroom website at http://www.mtaafm.com let me know what you guys think !!

slowly

Posted: 05/17/07 19:07 
Hi Brian:

I would like to offer my site www.slowlyjamaica.com.jm

I only have one artist to date but I know there will be more soon. Everyone loves it.

Thanks for this wonderful product; and many thanks for your assistance when I started.

Thanks again.

emdiamond

Posted: 05/18/07 09:51 
This may be of benifit for some. We have been getting some Unsigned Artist from MusicSubmit.com. They are looking for sites like ours to help promote their Unsigned Artist.

Ed@MusicRush.com

Brian is doing a great job with JamRoom!

dionsis

Posted: 05/19/07 16:55 
www.goldenplec.com

Irish Music Website which has been around nearly 4-5 years now

tascam424

Posted: 05/22/07 12:53 
Ok .. a bit about me ... i have never studied any kind of programing language... i have played around with Dreamweaver and spent endless hours reading tutorials to get where i am now ... which i must emphasise as still very much a novice. but with a lot of help from these forums i have created my site to spotlight local talent in Northern Ireland. Its still very early days and i am working at modifying it bit by bit, but i just thought i would share it and am open to any suggestions.

Many thanks again to everybody

www.nibands.co.uk

truthful

Posted: 01/11/08 18:00 
OOPS!
Well ignore the post below , all very premature, i decided to buy an extra license so as to do two diffirent things on two diffirent sites.So ive dumped them to start again.

So far successfully learnt how not to build a jamroom 1 million times.
------------------------------------------------------
The premature post follows

Hi
I have a number of domains , but ive never worked with programming or anything before.I usually work with Rapid weaver and thats about it.

Anyways im hopping about a bit wondering which one of my domains to put jamroom on , and will be buying a new license soon because I know I want one just for my bandsite alone , and one for a larger enterprise.

I know after a few days its going to take me a while.

So you can have a look at the front page of the site im opting for to show you now while its a mess.

I really just want the band blog/song /etc page as my front page but have to discover how to do that.

http://www.awaywiththefairys.com

cheers

patrick

gdogg2000

Posted: 01/17/08 05:56 
Mine is Sleptonmusic.com I gave up on using the JamRoom Video system because I am using Monochrome which is of course the one template nobody apparently uses anymore, which never really had any type of video system on it. Also the blog features are really disappointing im so tired of customizing my code i swear.. I only what things that just about every other site has

CAPER

Posted: 01/17/08 21:06 
i just launched http://worldwidebeats.net tell me what you guys think

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 01/17/08 21:49 

gdogg2000:
Mine is Sleptonmusic.com I gave up on using the JamRoom Video system because I am using Monochrome which is of course the one template nobody apparently uses anymore, which never really had any type of video system on it. Also the blog features are really disappointing im so tired of customizing my code i swear.. I only what things that just about every other site has

You could always modify the Jamroom 3.2 Cobalt3/Sage/FLashback skin to be all grays/blacks - unfortunately the "monochrome" theme was never supported (or developed) by us, so it's really only good as a start on customizing.

What's wrong with the blog? I have a feeling you are basing your conclusions on the Jamroom blog on the monochrome skin, which has ZERO additional features.

Have you considered having a Jamroom designer work with you to get the Monochrome skin setup to suit your needs? I am 99% certain that Jamroom supports every feature you are looking for..

Hope this helps!

- Brian

harleygraffix

Posted: 01/18/08 22:40 
Havent officially Launched yet, Trying to get people to help test the software and features.
If you know any Metal Fans or Artist's Who would like to help, Feel Free
And soon we'll have a Great new site for Metal Heads.
www.Metal365.com

cmpnetwork

Posted: 12/03/08 21:07 
http://www.newmusicpromote.com

bdwebb56

Posted: 12/20/08 07:03 
Hi - RNB Promos here!

Our new site is: [url]http://www.rnbpromos.com
[/url]

Come on over and check us out. We have Tha Piecemakerz there. This is the group of "Ghost Writers" who co-wrote Beautiful Girl for Sean Kingston. They are currently working on the DeTox Album for Dr. Dre, and working on Jamie Foxx.

They will be uploading beatz (they are constantly in demand), and helping those in need, to produce their own beats and songs.

juyaan

Posted: 01/21/09 10:40 
www.uaradio.net

thanks for all your help brian

yodigme

Posted: 08/24/09 15:50 
www.yodigme.com

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Sites and Promotion

< Previous123Next >

Solutions
• Social Media Platform