Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
Clubguide Module
farena

Posted: 12/15/12 12:19 
Before I purchased this mod, wanted to make sure that it was pretty easy to modify into the mediapro 2 templates. Can anyone provide any insight into this?

Don't want to spend the money on another addon to find out it would be a pain to install.

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 12/15/12 13:41 

farena:
Before I purchased this mod, wanted to make sure that it was pretty easy to modify into the mediapro 2 templates. Can anyone provide any insight into this?

Don't want to spend the money on another addon to find out it would be a pain to install.

Unless the Module says its designed for MediaPro 2, then you need to assume its going to be a pain in the butt and you'll need to modify templates. The difficulty in doing the modifications are only dependent on your skill level at understanding how the Module works and then finding everything that needs to be pulled out of the templates that came with the Module and then adding that code to the correct MediaPro templates.

Also the Club Guide Module is a Jamroom Module and is not one of Nates modules so this probably should have been posted in the Help Forum....... Wink

Greg -

GCFireSprinkler.com
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons