Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
Artist Stats
SoundCafe

Posted: 12/17/12 18:02 
It is possible i am wrong, but i had the impression artist stats will be something serious, like graphs showing sales volumes per day or per month, downloads per day or per month etc, but for some reason i have seen nothing of the sort. I have looked around on my site, the only artist stats i see are simple download numbers. Bar graphs, pie charts, line graphs etc. Or is it something i have to do on my own, or a module i have to buy perhaps?

Michael
Jamroom Team

Posted: 12/17/12 19:23 
I built a module like that a couple of years ago:
http://apicos.com/site/jamroom_stuff.php?page=extra_graphs_for_jamroom#jamroom_plugins

but its more for the admin to see what is happening than the bands. and its totally driven on the stats that are already there, so there are no extra hidden stats.

You can pull all that info out of the database though and format it however you like. Obviously you are only going to be able to show the data that has been recorded. so check in the database and see if the info you want to show is there.

What are you wanting to show? If you can outline what you think should be there, there is a higher chance it will be built.

SoundCafe

Posted: 12/18/12 07:54 
i want to show sales per month, a line graph with days in the x-axis and sales in the y-axis, and the same for downloads, and maybe a few quick numbers like total sales, downloads etc so far. Maybe pie charts for most listened to songs etc. Basically the artist stats have to show the artist how his business is performing, and enable him to make decisions,in the same way an accountant would use details run a business, like maybe have a discount for a song thats being streamed a lot so more people can buy it.

I hoped i would not ave to touch the database for this, can't the jr counts function be used for this? Can't i just convert the jr functions to a chart?

SoundCafe

Posted: 12/18/12 09:46 
i saw your module,its got what i want,though i was thinking only for artists now. See i have premium accounts etc,i promised artists that pay up advanced stats, so i have to deliver advanced stats.i can always do my own stats later.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace