Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization:
ProJam2 Artist Contact Message - Calling Douglas!
Dazed

Posted: 04/05/13 13:06 
Douglas can you look at the script_contact.tpl for ProJam2 for me? This is on the artist page menu and is just the contact form. When my members are using this message form, they are getting a white screen after a few seconds. I did a comparison of my tpl file vs the original and there was a minor change on mine. I added the original back in and updated my cluster and rebuilt the pages. I still had the same issue.

I looked at the activity log and there was nothing. The PHP logs it is hard to tell because once you clear them, run the test, the log is full with all the depracation errors.

Thanks for your help!

Douglas
Jamroom Team

Posted: 04/05/13 14:22 
In the script_contact.tpl file, at the top, there are two ranking calls and both have a typo, tpldir should be tpl_dir...

This:

Quote:
<!-- Top Menu -->
{if $BAND_QUOTA > 0}
{jr_array name="home" key="0" value="contact"}
{jr_ranking mode="artist" show="1" band_id=$BAND_ID row_template="index_menu.tpl" tpldir="theme" theme="ProJam2" replace=$home}
{else}
{jr_ranking mode="member" show="1" member_id=$BAND_ID row_template="index_menu.tpl" tpldir="theme" theme="ProJam2" replace=$home}
{/if}

should be this:

Quote:
<!-- Top Menu -->
{if $BAND_QUOTA > 0}
{jr_ranking mode="artist" show="1" band_id=$BAND_ID row_template="index_menu.tpl" tpl_dir="theme" theme="ProJam2" replace=$home}
{else}
{jr_ranking mode="member" show="1" member_id=$BAND_ID row_template="index_menu.tpl" tpl_dir="theme" theme="ProJam2" replace=$home}
{/if}

Hope this helps,
Douglas

Dazed

Posted: 04/05/13 14:38 
Thanks Douglas! Any idea why when you first hit the page and try and send a message you are greeted with:

You need to wait the following amount of time before performing the same action again: 1m

No message has been sent so their should not be a wait time.

I must have something else going on because I am getting a 500 error when I submit...

"NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - http://www2.mixposure.com/contact.php?mode=sendmsg"

Dazed

Posted: 04/05/13 15:39 
Not sure why it was not working Douglas. The Contact was set on the cluster which was causing the issue. I changed it to go to the master and all is well. I ave not changed the templates in some time so this is kind of odd.

Thanks for the help.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
User Site Design, Integration and Customization

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules