Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support:
Jamroom Design - Member Pool Money Together
Dazed

Posted: 10/19/06 16:47 
Huw I love the new theme! The darker one looks cool as hell!

american

Posted: 10/19/06 18:01 

zorag:

JohnyBgood:

Zoraq,
The instant download from oinka for the purchase of templates doesn't work. I submitted a request to oinka after purchase of theme and I'm waiting for a response from oinka for a link.
I reveived my paypal receipt long ago. Question Twisted Evil Anxious.

PS. The Evo TPLs look GREAT Exclamation (overpriced but great)

Jack

I've just sent you a manual download link - I'm finding that the instant download works for some but not others. It could be an email spam issue, I'm looking into it now.

Thanks

Zorag,

small issue with the theme tpl.

In the song section there is a box for list of albums.

This artists has one album put it lists each song as an album.

see it here:

http://www.cdncm.com/members/6/music.php .

Also: the podcast player box is a little hard to understand why it has all the pop ups and links.

If you click on popup a player pops up which is really cool.
But.. if you decide to let it play in the background and proceed to click on info or rate the artists, it kills the player and in the same popup box you get the rate function. This need to get fixed.

Also in the popup player there is a link (Ds player skins) where can I edit this link.

Also, where do I add the info for the info box within the popup player. all I see is the name of the members station.

If We can get all hese little things figured out, It's a nice Theme. Wink

indiear

Posted: 10/19/06 18:36 

Quote:
You must have Money$$ to burn.

it is not about money to burn, it is respecting what actually goes into this kind of work. many (including myself) end up using a lot of space asking for help on these forums, and the knowledgable people always help no matter how really ignorant the question. how much is that worth to you? i do not have a lot of money to burn, but i do know who and what is worth the money i do spend Smile

Huw
Oinkba Design

Posted: 10/20/06 05:07 

american:

Zorag,

see it here:

Also: the podcast player box is a little hard to understand why it has all the pop ups and links.

But.. if you decide to let it play in the background and proceed to click on info or rate the artists, it kills the player and in the same popup box you get the rate function. This need to get fixed.

Also in the popup player there is a link (Ds player skins) where can I edit this link.

Also, where do I add the info for the info box within the popup player. all I see is the name of the members station.

Jack

I've used {$SONG_ALBUM} in the albums section and yes your right it does seem to be listing the album name for each song entry. I'm going to have a word with Brian about this to see if there's an alternative call.

The popup player box window needs to be closed before you open another popup, it would require further coding, "probably Java" to keep it open and even then I think it may fall behind the main page. That's why I have not implemented it.

The DS PLAYER text in the MediaPalyer contains a link back to Daddysylem at soundmetro.com. The player was originally designed by him and I've left the link there in recognition of his input. If you wish to remove or edit the link, I would suggest that you contact Daddysylem to ask how to do so.

There are three popup players each covering Radio (or Podcasts), song and album. The files for each one are located in the themes/Evolution directory and are named radio_popup.tpl, song_popup.tpl and song_popup_album.tpl respectively. If you wish to change the title then locate the call {$system_name} "found in both instances within the files" and replace them with your text.

Hope this helps.

american

Posted: 10/20/06 09:19 

zorag:

american:

Zorag,

see it here:

Jack
.......The DS PLAYER text in the MediaPalyer contains a link back to Daddysylem at soundmetro.com. The player was originally designed by him and I've left the link there in recognition of his input. If you wish to remove or edit the link, I would suggest that you contact Daddysylem to ask how to do so.

There are three popup players each covering Radio (or Podcasts), song and album. The files for each one are located in the themes/Evolution directory and are named radio_popup.tpl, song_popup.tpl and song_popup_album.tpl respectively. If you wish to change the title then locate the call {$system_name} "found in both instances within the files" and replace them with your text.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the file locations info, We can edit and only use the stream link to open the users default player. This info should be in the read me install text file.

As for the ".The DS PLAYER text in the MediaPalyer contains a link back to Daddysylem at soundmetro.com" .

Once Installed, The DS link is totally uselless to the user member.
The "file to edit" should also be in the readme text file. It may be good for site admin to add an advert link instead.

Thanks for looking into it. Cool

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 10/20/06 09:31 

american:

Your right, the player doesn't need a link back to my site.
So I will take the link out and just leave the branding in and email the updated players to oinkba later today.

Hope this helps........

GCFireSprinkler.com
american

Posted: 10/20/06 10:27 

daddysylem:

american:

Your right, the player doesn't need a link back to my site.
So I will take the link out and just leave the branding in and email the updated players to oinkba later today.

Hope this helps........

Hi daddysylem,

Leaving the branding in is ok, leave the link. The site owner may want a different look and get to you. Once it's on a site, the webmaster can edit it to use as an an add, but let us know how & where we edit Cool .

Also There is an issue with the TPL at the Gallery:

Both IE and Firefox cannot display the image links if there is more than one photo.:

See here: http://www.cdncm.com/members/8/photo.php

I'm hopping Zorag will also read this.

The way the photo dispalys on click is very cool. Cool

spyrodeath

Posted: 10/20/06 11:49 

zorag:

JohnyBgood:

Zoraq,
The instant download from oinka for the purchase of templates doesn't work. I submitted a request to oinka after purchase of theme and I'm waiting for a response from oinka for a link.
I reveived my paypal receipt long ago. Question Twisted Evil Anxious.

PS. The Evo TPLs look GREAT Exclamation (overpriced but great)

Jack

I've just sent you a manual download link - I'm finding that the instant download works for some but not others. It could be an email spam issue, I'm looking into it now.

Thanks

I had the same problem. I sent Oinka an email with my transaction reciept.

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 10/20/06 15:19 

american:

Leaving the branding in is ok, leave the link. The site owner may want a different look and get to you. Once it's on a site, the webmaster can edit it to use as an an add, but let us know how & where we edit Cool .

In order to remove the link you would have to edit the flash, and that isn't something the average user could do. So I'll leave the name on the player but I'm going to remove the link. It really doesn't make sense to have a link that takes the user to my music site anyway, even if thats where I also store my player skins.

Gives me an excuse to build a new site........lol

I'll remove the link and send them to oinkba tonight.

GCFireSprinkler.com
Huw
Oinkba Design

Posted: 10/21/06 04:19 
Jack

Here's the link to those modified MediaPlayer files: Download

Thanks

Huw
Oinkba Design

Posted: 10/21/06 04:35 

american:

Both IE and Firefox cannot display the image links if there is more than one photo.:

Jack

I think there's a problem there with your theme, the side menu is not visible. It should look like this: http://www.oinkba.com/4free/evolution/theme/evo_light/

It's probably the reason for the gallery not working properly - try reinstalling the theme and rebuilding the artist page.

american

Posted: 10/21/06 09:15 

zorag:
Jack

Here's the link to those modified MediaPlayer files: Download

Thanks

Zorag,
Thanks for this,

Can you tell us what these files will fix, and I can't find the files in any of the original theme folders.
Am not sure where to place these. Embarassed

american

Posted: 10/21/06 09:25 

zorag:

american:

Jack

I think there's a problem there with your theme, the side menu is not visible. It should look like this: http://www.oinkba.com/4free/evolution/theme/evo_light/

It's probably the reason for the gallery not working properly - try reinstalling the theme and rebuilding the artist page.

Zorag,

I don't know why the side tpl does not allways show when going directlly into a sub-page like.

The side menu is visible with this url: http://www.cdncm.com/members/8/
click on gallery and you will see the missing graphics.?

I re-uploaded the theme files and still have the graphic issue.

indiear

Posted: 10/21/06 10:37 
american...i can tell you the missing graphic on the photo page is the next and previous buttons that show they should be in following locations:

skins/Evolution/images/button_arrow_prev.gif
skins/Evolution/images/button_arrow_next.gif

You can go to that photo direct link and see those graphics are not there:

http://www.cdncm.com/skins/Evolution/images/button_arrow_next.gif

check your skins/Evolution/images directory to make sure those graphics are in the right location.

Huw
Oinkba Design

Posted: 10/21/06 11:10 
Yes it looks like those two graphics were ommited from the Evo light theme. I also have a fix for the albums issue which Brian has helped with, I'll post a link to them here soon and I'll create a fix thread later on..

Thanks

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Third Party Products and Support

< Previous1234Next >

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons