is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players:
Newest DS Flash Player Skin "Red Fusion"
daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 11/13/06 19:09 
I'm announcing the Newest DS Flash Player Skin........"Red Fusion"

This newest skin is designed for Jamroom 3 but will work just fine on Jamroom 2 also. Its my newest skin addition and may be a little far out there for most Jamroom owners. But I do enjoy pushing the limits. This player set comes with a large player (400x200) and a smaller player that is just perfect for the Jamroom 3 sidebar (160x250).

See All The Jamroom Flash Player Skins Here

I am open to any and all ideas from Jamroom members on the type of Flash Player Skins that they would like to see made available. Let me know your ideas and I'll see what I can come up with. Music Players, Radio Station Players, Button Players, Anything and everything...........

Post your ideas, let me know think...........

GCFireSprinkler.com
miju
Beta Team

Posted: 11/14/06 14:57 
hey daddysylem, really like this flash player and will be buying it shortly,

i've actually been meaning to contact you , what is the possibilities of you realising a flash player with BUY NOW buttons next to songs in the playlist once the digital payments pack for jamroom is released?

if your not planning to i'd be willing to pay for this to be done by yourself if you are up for it

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 11/14/06 16:00 

miju:
hey daddysylem, really like this flash player and will be buying it shortly,

i've actually been meaning to contact you , what is the possibilities of you realising a flash player with BUY NOW buttons next to songs in the playlist once the digital payments pack for jamroom is released?

if your not planning to i'd be willing to pay for this to be done by yourself if you are up for it

Thanks for your comment on the new player skin,
I plan to try and release one new set each week untill I run out of ideas ............lol

And a BUY NOW button would be at the top of my list and most certainly something everyone in Jamroom would want. But until Brian releases the digital payment pack, I won't really have any idea how it will even work or what if anything could be done with the digital pack and the flash players.

But don't worry, its will be my first priority once I can get my hands on it... Very Happy

GCFireSprinkler.com
miju
Beta Team

Posted: 11/16/06 06:32 
thats excellent , just one more question , if i buy now will i have to pay an upgrade fee when you do release this flash player?

daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 11/16/06 09:33 

miju:
thats excellent , just one more question , if i buy now will i have to pay an upgrade fee when you do release this flash player?

What you would be buying right now on my Player Skins Page is nothing more than a nice looking skin to the standard Jamroom Flash Player,

If I can get a "BUY NOW" button working at all with Brians digital payment pack, I'm sure it will involve alot of coding. So the BUY NOW button will probably have to be an add-on to the DS Player 3.0 System since it already supports buttons and already has a no-cache security deterrent system built in.

GCFireSprinkler.com
miju
Beta Team

Posted: 11/16/06 12:55 
cool thanks alot for clearing that up

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder