is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players:
Send Me Your Different Playlist Flash Player Codes
daddysylem
DS Flash Players

Posted: 11/19/06 13:46 
HI Everybody,

I noticed that since Brian has released the flash player in Jamroom that many different people have been trying to install the player for many different uses on their sites, Genre Playlists, Artist Song Playlists, Radio Playlists, Drop Down Menu Playlists, PopUp Playlists, Top10 Playlists, Ranking Playlists and so on.............

I'm trying to compile a free list of embed codes to help make it easier for Jamroom Members to install the flash player on their sites under many different conditions and situations and be able to find the instructions they need all in one location.

If you have done something special with the Jamroom flash player on your site and would like to contribute your embed code and "how to" instructions to this project. Please put your instructions and code in a text file and email it to me with your name and website (So I can give the proper credit for your contribution)

If you have to create templates or edit anything please try and and include step by step instructions in a manor that anyone could understand as I'm sure there will be alot of novices trying to use this.

I will try to get something setup for Jamroom members to use in the next few weeks depending on how many code contributions I can get in. I'm thinking about trying to do this as an HTML type Reference Guide where people can just copy and paste the code right off the guide or maybe even create a download page where they can just choose the type of installation they want and download the code and instructions from links on a page.

Any ideas would also be appreciated too..........

You can email all Code, Instructions and Ideas to,
playercode@lafire.net

Thank you...........

GCFireSprinkler.com
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
DS Flash Players

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products