Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
06/15/16 02:37:32PM
2,815 posts

YouTube module not fetching images


Using Jamroom

Glad you got it sorted! :)
douglas
@douglas
06/15/16 11:25:28AM
2,815 posts

Changes through the Template editor not showing on the site


Using Jamroom

After making changes, go back to the template list and check the make active checkbox and save, you may need to reset your cache as well.

Hope this helps!
douglas
@douglas
06/15/16 09:42:33AM
2,815 posts

YouTube module not fetching images


Using Jamroom

I'm not sure what is going on here... the only thing that gets added to the database is the YouTube URL, nothing else, including the video title, category, duration and description.

I'll see if I can get Brian to take a look.
updated by @douglas: 06/15/16 09:44:54AM
douglas
@douglas
06/15/16 09:16:45AM
2,815 posts

YouTube module not fetching images


Using Jamroom

There are no image URL's in your YouTube database youtube_artwork_url table, not sure why... would you mind if I try to re-create one on your site?
douglas
@douglas
06/14/16 10:30:04AM
2,815 posts

YouTube module not fetching images


Using Jamroom

mzikifm:
Resent... Thanks

Make sure you've resent it to support[at] jamroom[dot] net.

I'm not seeing your new one.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
06/14/16 09:27:21AM
2,815 posts

YouTube module not fetching images


Using Jamroom

Replied, your access info did not come through.
douglas
@douglas
06/14/16 06:56:41AM
2,815 posts

YouTube module not fetching images


Using Jamroom

mzikifm:
Kindly explain.... I cant trace this.... It does the same even with other skins?

Can you send us your admin login so we can check it out?

support[at] jamroom[dot] net

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
06/14/16 06:20:53AM
2,815 posts

Stop Rating emails


Installation and Configuration

I'm not sure there is a way other than manually modifying the profiles notifications.

Sorry, maybe one of the other guys can jump in here and give some info on how that might be achieved.
  100