Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
01/27/16 02:11:20PM
2,815 posts

Resize Logo / Header ProJam Light


Design and Skin Customization

voxster:
Ok, I will try the ACP Style settings. I am using Jamroom hosting... is there a file manager available where I can delete the previous logo.png? I am trying to find a way to delete that logo.

If you'll send me your admin login I'll take a look at it for you.

Send the info. to support[at] jamroom[dot] net
douglas
@douglas
01/27/16 12:21:55PM
2,815 posts

Resize Logo / Header ProJam Light


Design and Skin Customization

Give this a try:

{jrCore_image image="logo.png" class="img_scale" alt=$_conf.jrCore_system_name title=$_conf.jrCore_system_name width="375" height="160" custom="logo"}
douglas
@douglas
01/27/16 09:35:19AM
2,815 posts

Jamroom crew custom frontpage +


Design and Skin Customization

Any way of seeing what your trying to turn into a Jamroom skin?

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
01/26/16 09:30:51AM
2,815 posts

Resize Logo / Header ProJam Light


Design and Skin Customization

You'll want to search for this code:

                            <a href="{$jamroom_url}">{jrCore_image image="logo.png" class="img_scale" alt=$_conf.jrCore_system_name title=$_conf.jrCore_system_name style="max-width:375px;max-height:80px;" custom="logo"}</a>

in your skins/jrProJamLight/header.tpl and change the max-width: and max-height: or just change it to this:

                            <a href="{$jamroom_url}">{jrCore_image image="logo.png" class="img_scale" alt=$_conf.jrCore_system_name title=$_conf.jrCore_system_name custom="logo"}</a>

Hope this helps!
douglas
@douglas
01/25/16 11:09:51AM
2,815 posts

.htaccess file not found but present on server


Installation and Configuration

You should also have an htaccess file in your public_html/ogmore directory.
douglas
@douglas
01/24/16 09:47:14AM
2,815 posts

Need CSS Help


Using Jamroom

Can you send us your admin login so we can check it out?

support[at]jamroom[dot]net

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
01/24/16 09:43:38AM
2,815 posts

MediaPro Light Background Color


Design and Skin Customization

You can change it in your ACP > Skin Settings > Skin Styles > core_html.css > Page Background setting.

OR

Modify your skins/jrMediaProLight/css/core_html.css file and upload it to your server.
douglas
@douglas
01/23/16 06:00:35AM
2,815 posts

Need CSS Help


Using Jamroom

Are you making these changes via the Style tab or modifying the actual CSS file and uploading it to your server?

The only time an "!important" is attached, is when you've modified the element in your Skins "Style" tab. If you see a reset button next to the footer ID in your skins "Style" tab, try clicking and reset your cache.
douglas
@douglas
01/22/16 04:45:14AM
2,815 posts

Need CSS Help


Using Jamroom

I'm not seeing an issue on my dev site using the Slate skin.

Can you send us your site URL and admin login so I can check it out?

Thanks!
  118