Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
11/14/15 03:08:39AM
2,815 posts

(5.3 Beta) Modify template


Using Jamroom

I believe this was on purpose, to have more room for editing templates, but I'll let Brian say for sure. ;)
douglas
@douglas
11/12/15 01:09:17PM
2,815 posts

Trying to add a java slider to a blog post...strips out code


Using Jamroom

Have you added script to your allowed HTML tags?
douglas
@douglas
11/12/15 11:47:44AM
2,815 posts

Help making a grid layout template


Design and Skin Customization

The class col-lg-3 is not a Jamroom CSS class. Is that something you added?
douglas
@douglas
11/12/15 11:44:13AM
2,815 posts

embed issues


Using Jamroom

Are you using the latest versions of the Audio, Video and Playlist modules?

Are you running the Core 5.3 beta?
douglas
@douglas
11/12/15 05:07:59AM
2,815 posts

How Do I Turn Proxima Off?


Proxima

To be honest, if you are having trouble with Jamroom, another CMS script is most likely not going to be much different when it comes to customizing and you'll not get the features that Jamroom offers.

Changing the color scheme for the Solo Artist skin is really simple.

Send me the details of what your wanting and I'll see if I can help you out real quick.

Send the details to support[at]jamroom[dot]net

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
11/11/15 12:42:36PM
2,815 posts

How Do I Turn Proxima Off?


Proxima

Yes, this ACP > Skin Settings > Skin Styles should let you change the colors without knowing CSS or HTML.

Let us know if you need help with it.

Thanks!
updated by @douglas: 11/11/15 12:42:55PM
douglas
@douglas
11/11/15 12:37:30PM
2,815 posts

How Do I Turn Proxima Off?


Proxima

The Solo Artist Bundle is centered more around a single artist site, if that is what your after, you can change the colors by going to your ACP > Skin Settings > Skin Styles.
douglas
@douglas
11/11/15 11:51:59AM
2,815 posts

Performance check


Using Jamroom

Wow! Impressive! :)
douglas
@douglas
11/11/15 10:14:26AM
2,815 posts

Jamroom 5.3 Beta Kickoff


Announcements

We are aware of the player issues and are working on a fix.

As for not being able to update, can you send us your site URL and admin login so we can check it out?

Thanks!
  128