Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
09/05/15 10:07:52AM
2,815 posts

embedded Vimeo vids crashing new Firefox on windows...anyone else?


Off Topic

I just checked this one out, forgot I had your login... ;)

http://fotmd.com/helen-seiler/vimeo/44/banjo-bumble

I'm not seeing any issues in FF, but then I'm on a MAC.

I'm also not seeing any errors being reported so I'm going to guess it has to do with some plugin in your browser, which would be odd since it doesn't do it on the Vimeo site.

Still post a link to the video your seeing this on, it may be specific to one video.
douglas
@douglas
09/05/15 10:03:44AM
2,815 posts

embedded Vimeo vids crashing new Firefox on windows...anyone else?


Off Topic

Do you have a link we can check out?

If we need to login, be sure to email the login to support.
douglas
@douglas
09/05/15 03:17:39AM
2,815 posts

Invalid URL


Using Jamroom

If you want to use our hosting, you can go here:

https://www.jamroom.net/pinchepunk/hosting/dashboard

to get started. There are docs here:

https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/jamroom-hosting

that should help you get started and setup.
updated by @douglas: 09/05/15 03:18:09AM
douglas
@douglas
09/03/15 10:41:53AM
2,815 posts

jrSearch page jumper breaks


Using Jamroom

This is fixed and is in the Marketplace. Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
09/02/15 07:19:39AM
2,815 posts

audio albums on mobile


Using Jamroom

Glad you got it sorted! :)
douglas
@douglas
09/02/15 04:46:22AM
2,815 posts

audio albums on mobile


Using Jamroom

This is what I get when I visit that link on my phone.
mobile_album_link.jpg mobile_album_link.jpg - 194KB
douglas
@douglas
09/01/15 04:35:23AM
2,815 posts

audio albums on mobile


Using Jamroom

That link works fine for me on my S5 Android. What mobile device are you seeing this issue with and what browser are you using?
douglas
@douglas
08/31/15 10:20:56AM
2,815 posts

Image Galleries - Not Found


Using Jamroom

Do you have a link that we can check out?
douglas
@douglas
08/31/15 09:12:13AM
2,815 posts

audio albums on mobile


Using Jamroom

What skin are you using?
douglas
@douglas
08/31/15 04:22:29AM
2,815 posts

Question regarding media permissions


Using Jamroom

I'm glad it is working for you now. :)
  138