Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
03/14/15 09:56:00AM
2,815 posts

products list has no pager?


Ning To Jamroom

You would want to modify the modules/jrStore/templates/item_index.tpl, and possibly the modules/jrStore/templates/index.tpl file, and add the pager=true parameter to the jrCore_list functions.

I think they should already be there so I'll get a ticket open for this.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
03/14/15 09:45:01AM
2,815 posts

(next page ) button


Using Jamroom

I don't think there is another way, those images are black and white images, you can control the background color of the button with CSS which you'll find in your skins/YOURSKIN/css/core_form_button.css, it is the sprite_icon class.

You can change which color, the black or white icons, and the size of your buttons in your skins/YOURSKIN/include.php file.

    // Tell the core the default icon set to use (black or white)
    jrCore_register_module_feature('jrCore','icon_color','jrNova','black');
    // Tell the core the size of our action buttons (width in pixels, up to 64)
    jrCore_register_module_feature('jrCore','icon_size','jrNova',24);

So you can basically change how the button look by modifying the CSS.

Hope this helps!
douglas
@douglas
03/13/15 06:56:48AM
2,815 posts

Log out best practice?


Using Jamroom

You might try clearing your browser cache and see if that fixes it.
douglas
@douglas
03/13/15 06:44:26AM
2,815 posts

Log out best practice?


Using Jamroom

researchcooperative:
Thanks.

I can see my website top page, and the options to login or ceate account.

When I try to create a testuser account with a different email address and password, the screen makes no response, just the same as the login screen.

Maybe that helps to identify the problem. My browser is active, as I am using the same browser to send this message.

If you can approve my account by going to the dashboard > pending users, I can check the login.

You may be behind a firewall or something at your home computer.
douglas
@douglas
03/13/15 06:36:28AM
2,815 posts

Log out best practice?


Using Jamroom

I just signed up on your site, still waiting on a verification email, but I didn't not see any issues with the registration.
douglas
@douglas
03/13/15 05:51:39AM
2,815 posts

(next page ) button


Using Jamroom

The next/prev button images are located in your modules/jrCore/img/icons_white or icons_black folder.
douglas
@douglas
03/12/15 01:56:20PM
2,815 posts

[bug like report] forum/blog etc image size issues


Ning To Jamroom

soaringeagle:
some of the text was wrapped round the image instead of below
so maybe 200 is a good compromise

If you have wrapped text, you might go a little lower, say 128px
douglas
@douglas
03/12/15 01:53:40PM
2,815 posts

JrproJam dark5


Design and Skin Customization

Glad to hear it. :)
douglas
@douglas
03/12/15 11:42:11AM
2,815 posts

[bug like report] forum/blog etc image size issues


Ning To Jamroom

You could probably go as wide as 290px and it should be okay on smart phones.
douglas
@douglas
03/12/15 10:43:13AM
2,815 posts

[bug like report] forum/blog etc image size issues


Ning To Jamroom

soaringeagle:
mobile cores the same as override mobile i assumed right

Yes, that is correct.
  167