Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
02/28/15 09:43:15AM
2,815 posts

Conditionally Hide Block on Profile


Design and Skin Customization

Give this a try:

{jrCore_list module="gmJobs" profile_id=$_profile_id order_by="_created numerical_desc" limit="3" assign="jobs"}
{if isset($jobs) && strlen($jobs) > 0}
<div class="head_2" style="margin-top:5px;">WE'RE HIRING</div>
<div class="block mb20" style="border:1px solid #DEDEDE;">
	<div class="block_content">
	    <div class="item2">
	    	{$jobs}
	    </div>
	</div>
</div>
{/if}
douglas
@douglas
02/28/15 09:33:18AM
2,815 posts

How To Delete Account Type in "Sign Up" form Designer


Ning To Jamroom

You'll need to modify each quota separately, if you make the same changes to all quotas, then all quotas will be registered enabled. Unless that is what your after?

If you want just one signup quota, then you'll have to turn off signups for the rest of the quotas.
douglas
@douglas
02/28/15 09:31:21AM
2,815 posts

Google will begin ranking mobile-friendly sites higher starting April 21


Off Topic

brian:
gary.moncrieff:
I tested my skin, which is at its base Mediapro and it passed just fine. What I should add is the beta launch plugin is not mobile ready and if you have this activated when this goes live it will hurt in the short to medium term.

What's not mobile ready about the beta launch module? I can check it out.

Anything with an image slider on mobile Google considers not mobile friendly. Mainly because the page links are too close together. In my opinion, the image slider should not be shown on mobile devices.
douglas
@douglas
02/28/15 09:27:48AM
2,815 posts

Conditionally Hide Block on Profile


Design and Skin Customization

When you say it is not working, it it not showing anything or are you getting error messages?
douglas
@douglas
02/28/15 08:37:22AM
2,815 posts

How To Delete Account Type in "Sign Up" form Designer


Ning To Jamroom

That screen shot shows your allowing signups to the Admin quota. At the top of that form, there is a drop down selection of quotas, "Selected Quota", go through each one in that drop down selection and turn on/off the ability to signup.
douglas
@douglas
02/28/15 08:33:59AM
2,815 posts

Conditionally Hide Block on Profile


Design and Skin Customization

This should be what your looking for...

{jrCore_list module="gmJobs" profile_id=$_profile_id order_by="_created numerical_desc" limit="3" assign="jobs"}
{if strlen($jobs) > 0}
<div class="head_2" style="margin-top:5px;">WE'RE HIRING</div>
<div class="block mb20" style="border:1px solid #DEDEDE;">
	<div class="block_content">
	    <div class="item2">
	    	{$jobs}
	    </div>
	</div>
</div>
{/if}

provided the gmJobs module has all the correct templates.
douglas
@douglas
02/28/15 06:10:18AM
2,815 posts

How To Delete Account Type in "Sign Up" form Designer


Ning To Jamroom

How many quotas do you have setup for signups? If you only have one, then the quota selection will not show to anyone, except maybe the master admin.
douglas
@douglas
02/27/15 08:55:04AM
2,815 posts

Success/Notice css


Jamroom Developers

Hmm, I'm not seeing that on my end. Have you modified the forms_notice.css file?
douglas
@douglas
02/27/15 08:18:11AM
2,815 posts

Out-of-the-Box Setups


Suggestions

davej56:
I was able to add the fields like you said, but two problems. When you try to do an update on the song, the fields don't show. When you bring the song up to play it, the fields don't show. How do I fix these issues?

When you go to the Form Designer, there is a drop down selection at the top right that allows you to create a field for both the create and modify forms. Make sure you've added the same fields to both forms.

davej56:
I appreciate the work-around of posting, then modifying, then being able to upload. I just wish there was a simple upload option in the first place instead of having to teach your members how to work around it.

Sorry, that is how it works for Jamroom. I'm not 100% sure why, Brian would have to explain that one for you.

davej56:I have the latest Projam Light skin, but my top 10 list is not working right. See songpress.net.

Can you email us your admin login, and FTP login if your not hosting with us, so I can take a look at your templates?

davej56:Also, another user request, and I think a good one. We would like to see comments to be editable. Can I put an edit button on comments?

I think this has been brought up in another thread, or maybe a support ticket, but I don't know what has been decided on it yet... as of right now, there is now way to add an edit button to a comment. You can however edit comments in the ACP > Users > User Comments > Tools > Datastore Browser.
douglas
@douglas
02/27/15 08:05:18AM
2,815 posts

Success/Notice css


Jamroom Developers

Which skin is that Steve?
  170