Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
02/06/15 09:16:49AM
2,815 posts

How do I start?


Using Jamroom

Hi Lora,

I'm currently busy with some other projects, however if I can free up enough time I may be able to help you. Can you send an email with what your wanting done to douglas[at]jamroom[dot]net?

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
02/06/15 07:39:13AM
2,815 posts

adding to home page (via Elastic) "newest playlist"


Design and Skin Customization

That should work as long as you have the language strings in your skins/jrElastic/lang/en-US.php file and you have created the index_list_playlist.tpl file in your skins/jrElastic directory.
douglas
@douglas
02/06/15 07:25:03AM
2,815 posts

Site Builder Menu Wrong Way Round


Using Jamroom

Just a note, there is no need to reverse the order in the header_menu_mobile.tpl file, just the header_menu_desktop.tpl file.

I'll have a fix for this in the next skin release.
douglas
@douglas
02/05/15 08:21:45AM
2,815 posts

Order by Last Updated (new comment) on Group Discussions


Ning To Jamroom

You know, I just checked this on my dev site and I'm not seeing any issues. The View All link works as it should and the list on the profile index page all link to the correct discussion.

Try changing your group module URL back to group and see if it works for you then. It may have something to do with that.
douglas
@douglas
02/04/15 01:36:48PM
2,815 posts

Order by Last Updated (new comment) on Group Discussions


Ning To Jamroom

In your modules/jrGroup/templates/item_detail.tpl change this:

<h3>Discussion Forum</h3> &nbsp; <strong><small><a href="{$jamroom_url}/{$item.profile_url}/{$ndurl}/group_id={$item._item_id}">View All</a></small></strong>

to this:

<h3>Discussion Forum</h3> &nbsp; <strong><small><a href="{$jamroom_url}/{$item.profile_url}/{$ndurl}/{$item._item_id}/{$item.discuss_title_url}">View All</a></small></strong>

Let me know if that fixes it.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
02/04/15 10:27:13AM
2,815 posts

Youtube - Mobile View - Chrome - Android


Using Jamroom

YT videos on your site play fine on my SGS5 too.
douglas
@douglas
02/04/15 10:23:01AM
2,815 posts

Home Page Latest Forum URLs - all broken


Ning To Jamroom

The changelog does say what was modified, it just doesn't tell you what templates were modified. You should be able to figure out what templates by what was done, then you just have to use the compare tool to find the changes.

I use to add the templates in the changelog, I guess I could start doing it again.
douglas
@douglas
02/04/15 10:15:01AM
2,815 posts

Order by Last Updated (new comment) on Group Discussions


Ning To Jamroom

You'll want to put the debug in the index_list.tpl file for the module.

Try: order_by="_updated desc"
  175