Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
01/30/15 01:40:39PM
2,815 posts

File uploads ... free file downloads


Ning To Jamroom

No problem, glad to be of help! :)
douglas
@douglas
01/30/15 11:07:05AM
2,815 posts

File uploads ... free file downloads


Ning To Jamroom

You shouldn't have to use the jrFoxyCart modules. Are you trying to do this with the jrFile module?

If so without the FoxyCart modules there won't be a price field to set and all files should be downloadable.
douglas
@douglas
01/30/15 10:52:27AM
2,815 posts

all main site forums say 10 replies even if hundreds/thousands


Ning To Jamroom

I did misunderstand and I see what your saying, I'll get a ticket open for this.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
01/30/15 10:38:47AM
2,815 posts

File uploads ... free file downloads


Ning To Jamroom

Should be able to do by not setting a price for the file.
douglas
@douglas
01/30/15 10:27:05AM
2,815 posts

Events showing oldest events first in the Concerts page of Nova Skin


Design and Skin Customization

I see what your talking about and we'll have a fix for it in the marketplace soon.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
01/29/15 11:14:21AM
2,815 posts

all main site forums say 10 replies even if hundreds/thousands


Ning To Jamroom

In your ACP > Profiles > Profile Forum > Global Config, change the topics per index page to what you want.

Hope this helps! :)
douglas
@douglas
01/29/15 10:55:58AM
2,815 posts

all main site forums say 10 replies even if hundreds/thousands


Ning To Jamroom

Can you post a link to the page in question? I think I know what page your talking about, but I want to be sure before I start trying to figure out what the issue may be.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
01/29/15 10:24:18AM
2,815 posts

Does not count correctly?


Using Jamroom

You can turn caching off by going to ACP > Core > Global Config and setting the default cache seconds field to 0. You can also go to ACP > Tools > Developer Tools > Global Config and check the run in developer mode check box and save settings.

Your site may run a little slower but you won't have to wait for the cache timer while developing.
douglas
@douglas
01/29/15 08:31:36AM
2,815 posts

all main site forums say 10 replies even if hundreds/thousands


Ning To Jamroom

Check your jrGroupDiscuss/templates/item_list.tpl, that should be where that count is coming from, I'm not seeing an issue so you might make sure you've got the latest version of that module.
updated by @douglas: 01/29/15 08:33:08AM
  178