Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
11/04/14 01:31:05PM
2,815 posts

How can I show more than there (3) profiles on the front of the site


Using Jamroom

Try clearing your cache via the ACP > System Tools > Reset Cache.

Hope this helps! :)
douglas
@douglas
11/04/14 07:45:52AM
2,815 posts

PJ "About' Area Went MIA


Using Jamroom

Ah, glad you figured it out. ;)
douglas
@douglas
11/04/14 05:35:19AM
2,815 posts

Foxy Cart Downloads


Installation and Configuration

There is a payout percentage selection field in your FoxyCart modules Quota Config section.

Hope this helps! :)
douglas
@douglas
11/04/14 05:30:28AM
2,815 posts

PJ "About' Area Went MIA


Using Jamroom

The code you posted above is not the about us section of your index page, that is the Premium Blogs and Collab Wanted section.

Did you modify your about.tpl?

I can see your about blog here admin/blog/4426/about-us.
douglas
@douglas
11/04/14 05:22:25AM
2,815 posts

PJ "About' Area Went MIA


Using Jamroom

Its working here for me on my dev site, do you have an about blog with the category set to about?
douglas
@douglas
11/02/14 08:07:32AM
2,815 posts

Shopping Cart Stopped Working


Installation and Configuration

You might check that you don't have an addon blocking foxycart in your chrome browser.

Try disabling them one at a time and then check your cart.

Hope this helps! :)
douglas
@douglas
11/01/14 08:54:43AM
2,815 posts

Shopping Cart Stopped Working


Installation and Configuration

I just setup version 2 on my dev site and I'm not seeing any issues.
douglas
@douglas
10/31/14 04:09:05AM
2,815 posts

Current url


Jamroom Developers

I'm not Michael, but you are welcome! ;)
douglas
@douglas
10/31/14 03:22:44AM
2,815 posts

Current url


Jamroom Developers

Your syntax is a little off. You need to have spaces between the variable and the == and after the == as well.

{if $current_url == 'the URL'}

Show this

{else}

show this

{/if}

I just tried this on my dev site and I'm not seeing an issue.

Hope this helps! :)
  200