Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
10/17/14 07:09:49AM
2,815 posts

Embedding Youtube video


Design and Skin Customization

Where or how are you embedding the YouTube video?
douglas
@douglas
10/16/14 06:15:25AM
2,815 posts

Google Maps on Events


GoogleMaps

Ken_Rich:
SteveX:
Can you send a private note here on jamroom.net?

Sorry Steve but I don't see a button for that. Can you tell me the procedure for sending a PM here?

Go to your Private Notes and click the New Note button at the top right, then search for Steve and you should see his name in the drop down.
douglas
@douglas
10/16/14 06:12:59AM
2,815 posts

Core 5.2.9 TinyMCE4 update


IpsumJam

Thanks for fixing this Steve, it is working great now. ;)
douglas
@douglas
10/15/14 07:27:38AM
2,815 posts

Recurring Error


Installation and Configuration

I think it has to do with Flickr's side, not really anything we can do about it. I see it on my test and dev site every now and then, but it doesn't seem to effect the module as it still works.

Hope this helps! :)
douglas
@douglas
10/14/14 07:50:22AM
2,815 posts

Player Streaming Error


Using Jamroom

Go to the Cluster Admin and see if there are any errors being reported, you should see an error log button near the top.
douglas
@douglas
10/10/14 05:13:40AM
2,815 posts

Page display problem


Off Topic

I would make sure that you've upgraded all of your modules. If they are updated then try reloading the module(s) via the Marketplace > Tools > Reload Modules Or Skins, then run the Integrity Check tool via Core > Tools and clear the cache as well.

Hope this helps! :)
douglas
@douglas
10/09/14 04:39:17AM
2,815 posts

Core 5.2.9 TinyMCE4 update


IpsumJam

I've actually got the notification checked for this thread, but I didn't see that you've replied. That could be due to the fact that I get a ton of emails and may have just overlooked it though.

Yes, this is on a PC and on an online server. I'll PM you the login so you can check it out if you want?

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
10/03/14 07:11:59AM
2,815 posts

How to Create a Genre block


Design and Skin Customization

Try this for the link...

<a href="{$jamroom_url}/music/search_area=audio_genre/search_string={$item.audio_genre">{$item.audio_genre}</a>

Hope this helps! :)
douglas
@douglas
10/02/14 09:08:27AM
2,815 posts

Quota - Terms of Service


Using Jamroom

Are you creating site pages or profile pages? They need to be a site page.

Hope this helps!
  202