Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
09/06/14 11:51:34AM
2,815 posts

Where Is the "your_callback_uri" for oneall


Design and Skin Customization

I think the buttons could be customized by uploading new images, with the same file names, to your modules/jrOneAll/img directory.
douglas
@douglas
09/06/14 11:40:04AM
2,815 posts

Help on PJ News


Using Jamroom

You should be set. Note that I also fixed the links on your News page to work with the news_story.tpl that I had to modify.
douglas
@douglas
09/06/14 07:37:29AM
2,815 posts

Help on PJ News


Using Jamroom

Can you send me your admin login as well as your FTP info so I can take a look?

douglas[at]jamroom[dot]net

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
09/06/14 07:03:08AM
2,815 posts

Help on PJ News


Using Jamroom

Not necessarily, The code is the same if its on the right or left side. Just let me know where your having the issue and I'm sure I can help you leave your left side in tact. ;)
douglas
@douglas
09/06/14 06:57:33AM
2,815 posts

adding an X for "close" in the sliding menu for mobile of all the skins


Suggestions

I believe you can also swipe the menu closed. At least I can on my phone.
douglas
@douglas
09/06/14 06:54:44AM
2,815 posts

Help on PJ News


Using Jamroom

That is because there is no blog ID in your URL... in your index.tpl and site_news.tpl, the code for the comments link should look like this:

{if $item.profile_id == '1'}
<a href="{$jamroom_url}/news_story/{$item._item_id}/{$item.blog_title_url}#comments"><span class="capital">{jrCore_lang module="jrBlog" id="27" default="comments"}</span>: {$item.blog_comment_count|default:0}</a>
{else}
<a href="{$jamroom_url}/{$item.profile_url}/{$murl}/{$item._item_id}/{$item.blog_title_url}#comments"><span class="capital">{jrCore_lang module="jrBlog" id="27" default="comments"}</span>: {$item.blog_comment_count|default:0}</a>
{/if}

Hope this helps! :)
douglas
@douglas
09/05/14 02:55:40PM
2,815 posts

Help on PJ News


Using Jamroom

Are you talking about the comments box on the right side?

Because I am seeing some issues there, I may need to checkout the ProJam skin and make sure everything is still working like it should.
douglas
@douglas
09/05/14 12:19:15PM
2,815 posts

Help on PJ News


Using Jamroom

No, there is no option, it was moved to the right so it works better with mobile devices.
douglas
@douglas
09/05/14 10:08:21AM
2,815 posts

Help on PJ News


Using Jamroom

It actually does work,I've got it setup on my dev site and I'm not seeing any issues.

The admin site news blogs go to the news_story page when clicking the comments link and the comment form is there and works.

However, when clicking a users site news blog comments link, it takes you to that users profile blog detail page.

You might check your comments link code and make sure your using the latest code.

Hope this helps,
Douglas
douglas
@douglas
09/04/14 08:59:09AM
2,815 posts

Core 5.2.9 TinyMCE4 update


IpsumJam

Hey Steve,

I've got the latest core and IpsumJam module installed, but I can't get IpsumJam to insert text, when I click the "Insert Text" button, nothing happens.

I see this in my browser error console:

Quote:
Timestamp: 9/4/2014 10:57:45 AM
Warning: Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at http://douglas.jamroomnetwork.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://ipsum.ultrajam.net/ipsumjam/pure/6/medium/tags,links,ul,ol,h1,h2,h3,h4,caps?callback=http://douglas.jamroomnetwork.com. This can be fixed by moving the resource to the same domain or enabling CORS.
Source File: http://douglas.jamroomnetwork.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://ipsum.ultrajam.net/ipsumjam/pure/6/medium/tags,links,ul,ol,h1,h2,h3,h4,caps?callback=http://douglas.jamroomnetwork.com
Line: 0

Thanks!
  207