Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
05/13/14 04:34:13AM
2,815 posts

Setting up website, got new solo package,couple queries about editing the home page


Installation and Configuration

The SoloArtist skin was not setup for YouTube videos on the home page, the latest video section on the home page is for uploaded videos, not YouTube videos... if you want YouTube videos to show there, you'll want to modify the skins/jrSoloArtist/index.tpl and change that section to list YouTube videos instead.

I would suspect what your seeing is the timeline on the home page that is showing you've added a YouTube video(s), it is not the actual video... there is a YouTube page however in the Videos dropdown main nav menu that will list all the YouTube videos you've created.

Hope this helps,
Douglas
douglas
@douglas
05/13/14 04:26:34AM
2,815 posts

background color


Using Jamroom

Sorry, I should have been more clear... Your going to have to start over, you'll want to go into the database and remove the Nova entry from the skins table like before. Then it should work going forward.

I've tested this on my dev and test site and it is working for me.
douglas
@douglas
05/12/14 10:52:31AM
2,815 posts

background color


Using Jamroom

izhmel:
The BG colors is what I meant , you can log in and see , if I had changed the BG color of the header first I would not be able to change the BG color of the over all site or footer.

If you would, update your modules and skins to the latest versions, then let us know if you still see an issue.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
05/12/14 06:06:11AM
2,815 posts

JrFlashback - Features Settings not working for me.


Installation and Configuration

This has been fixed, update your Flashback skin via your ACP > Marketplace > System Updates.

Hope this helps,
Douglas
douglas
@douglas
05/09/14 06:40:46AM
2,815 posts

background color


Using Jamroom

I just removed the database entry for your skin and tried to modify a few CSS styles and they all worked for me, can you give it a try now?

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
05/08/14 10:12:39AM
2,815 posts

background color


Using Jamroom

I'm seeing these php errors on your site:

Quote:
[06-May-2014 08:17:26 America/Vancouver] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare jrNova_skin_meta() (previously declared in /home5/dubmusic/public_html/dubmusic.com/skins/jrNova-release-1.2.4/include.php:50) in /home5/dubmusic/public_html/dubmusic.com/skins/jrNova/include.php on line 58 [x 1]

[06-May-2014 08:18:34 America/Vancouver] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare jrCharts_quota_config() (previously declared in /home5/dubmusic/public_html/dubmusic.com/modules/jrCharts-release-1.0.3/quota.php:48) in /home5/dubmusic/public_html/dubmusic.com/modules/jrCharts/quota.php on line 49 [x 1]

[07-May-2014 16:23:38 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require] : Failed opening required '/home5/dubmusic/public_html/dubmusic.com/modules/jrCore/lib/mysql.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home5/dubmusic/public_html/dubmusic.com/modules/jrCore/include.php on line 459 [x 3]

This means the files are either corrupt or all of them have not been uploaded.

You might try downloading the jrNova skin and unzipping on your computer, then upload it via a reliable FTP program and see if that helps.
douglas
@douglas
05/07/14 05:50:27AM
2,815 posts

jrFile not accepting jpg


Using Jamroom

LOL@ wasn't much fun...

Just trying to help narrow it down. ;)

Have you tried reloading the jrFile module via the Marketplace > Tools > Reload Modules And Skins?
douglas
@douglas
05/07/14 03:17:56AM
2,815 posts

jrFile not accepting jpg


Using Jamroom

Just curious, as I've tested this too and I'm not seeing any issues either, are you adding ".jpg" to the allowed file types field or just "jpg"?
douglas
@douglas
05/07/14 02:59:26AM
2,815 posts

item not showing in list until "updated"


Using Jamroom

Can you make the create form field an admin only field?

That would hide it from your users in the create form only.
douglas
@douglas
05/06/14 04:29:55PM
2,815 posts

Site Pages in Jamroom Elastic Template


Design and Skin Customization

You would just add another unordered list inside the about li tags...

        <li>
    	    <a href="{$jamroom_url}/page/1/about">About</a>
    	    <ul>
    		<li><a href="{$jamroom_url}/page/2/staff">Staff</a></li>
                <li><a href="{$jamroom_url}/page/3/global">Global</a></li>
            </ul>
        </li>
    </ul>
</nav>

You'll want to make sure the ID and Title are correct in the URL. I'm just guessing that 2 and 3 are the page ID's for Staff and Global.

Hope this helps,
Douglas
  222