Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
04/23/14 09:44:38AM
2,815 posts

create audio file Error


Using Jamroom

Hmm... I'm not seeing an issue and I just updated to the latest version?

You might try reloading the module from your Marketplace > Tools > Reload Modules And Skins.
douglas
@douglas
04/23/14 09:40:20AM
2,815 posts

create audio file Error


Using Jamroom

Are you using the latest version of the jrAudio module?
douglas
@douglas
04/22/14 11:27:02AM
2,815 posts

Image sizes


Design and Skin Customization

Would it make more sense if I said the PhotoPro skin was setup more for photograph size/shaped images and not square ones?

The images uploaded to the PhotoPro demo are not the size or shape I would expect someone to upload to a "photo" site, they are just duplicates of whats on the rest of the demos, ie. MediaPro etc... so they really don't fit well with the PhotoPro demo. I imagined the images uploaded to this type of site to be the size and shape of an actual photograph.

I know this doesn't probably help much, but thought I should explain why the demo images look the way they do.

Hope this helps,
Douglas
douglas
@douglas
04/22/14 11:06:13AM
2,815 posts

How do I change the colors


Using Jamroom

I just added that in and it is in the Marketplace.
douglas
@douglas
04/22/14 08:30:58AM
2,815 posts

How do I change the colors


Using Jamroom

Your welcome! :)
douglas
@douglas
04/21/14 01:26:53PM
2,815 posts

How do I change the colors


Using Jamroom

That would be in your skins/jrNova/css/core_profile.css file.

I've just updated the Marketplace with a new jrNova skin version that will show those entries the Styles Tab now.

They are the .stat_entry_box and .stat_entry_box:hover elements.

Hope this helps,
Douglas
douglas
@douglas
04/16/14 04:57:26PM
2,815 posts

Meta Title for website


Using Jamroom

In your skins/MediaProLight/index.tpl file, near the top, find the header include and just above that add the jrCore_page_title function....

{jrCore_page_title title="PAGE TITLE"}
{jrCore_include template="header.tpl"}

Hope this helps,
Douglas
douglas
@douglas
04/16/14 04:53:55PM
2,815 posts

Bottom Ad Not Working


Using Jamroom

I see this as well and will have a fix for it in the next release, for now you can modify your skins/jrMediaProLight/index.tpl file and find this code:

{if isset($_conf.jrMediaPro_google_ads) && $_conf.jrMediaPro_google_ads == 'on'}

should be near the bottom of the file, and replace it with this:

{if isset($_conf.jrMediaProLight_google_ads) && $_conf.jrMediaProLight_google_ads == 'on'}

Hope this helps,
Douglas
douglas
@douglas
04/14/14 05:45:23AM
2,815 posts

Login Error


Installation and Configuration

Glad to hear it. :)
douglas
@douglas
04/14/14 05:44:54AM
2,815 posts

Adding Language


Installation and Configuration

There are a few skins that have multiple language files setup already, jrNova, jrMediaPro and jrMediaProLight. Each of these skins has a readme file that has instructions on setting up different languages for the skin.

Basically, you just translate the English language file, then you can add a link to your header or footer file, or wherever you want it, so users can select the language they would like to use.

The link would look something like this:

<a href="?set_user_language=xx-XX">Language</a>

Where xx is the language code and XX is the country code. So the English link would look like:

<a href="?set_user_language=en-US">English</a>

Also, after adding your translated language file, I believe the users account section will also allow them to choose a default language.

Hope this helps,
Douglas
  225