The Genosis Time Map module adds an exciting new way to visualize and browse your ancestors by adding a world map where you can view the birth events of ancestors in your tree. By moving the "time slider" you can visualize the movement of births, letting you see how your ancestors migrated over time.
Genosis Time Map module changelog
- Change: Updates and optimizations for PHP 8+
- Change: "Time Map" wording changed to "Ancestor Timeline"
- Bug Fix: Updated Validate Events tool to use Google API Key if configured in Global Config
- Change: New Language strings added to replace hardcoded language strings in map.tpl
- Change: Updated module icon
- Change: Google map URLs now use SSL (https - previously was http)
- Bug Fix: Timemap was not working for birth locations with latitude less than zero
- Change: CSS changes to not interfere with non-Genosis skins on the Profile Timeline
- Bug Fix: Timemap may not show all available entries due to recent JR Core changes
- Initial Release