categories

alt=
@glgalbraith
10 years ago
22 posts
This is a very handy module. Thank You! I am a UXD not dev so I am a bit green when it comes to being able to understand how all the parts of Jamroom come together :) Is there a way to gather audio_genres with your module that are all or site-wide. In other words, get all genres and not just my own audio genres? Many Thanks.
updated by @glgalbraith: 04/13/17 08:22:29AM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
Probably, but not sure what the differene is between "all genres" and your "own audio genres". Can you elaborate?

Have you enabled genres for audio and that works ok? Do you want to do the same for video (or other module) genres as well?

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
alt=
@glgalbraith
10 years ago
22 posts
There are only 2 genres being picked up by the script (saw your demo video for audio genre) but there are many genres of music in the site. Wasn't sure if it was just picking up my personal (profile) ones. Does it matter if the genre is assigned by individual song or at the album level?
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
So you have many genres in the audio_genre field, but only two are showing?

Anything different about the genres that aren't showing?

Do you have a link to the page?

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)

Tags