error: invalid order direction

alt=
@dim
9 years ago
167 posts
I have created several categories for the profile and audio.
I see a list of entries on the main category pages
/profile/categories
/audio/categories
but I get an error
 error: invalid order direction: received for _created - must be one of: ASC, DESC, NUMERICAL_ASC, NUMERICAL_DESC, RANDOM 
on pages as
/audio/categories/trance
/profile/categories/jp
/profile/categories/us
etc
updated by @dim: 04/13/17 08:22:29AM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
I haven't looked at this module in a long time!

I can't test this right now, but try this:

In view_default.tpl and view_multiple.tpl find this in the template (it is written twice in each template)
{$order_by = "_created"}
Change them all to:
{$order_by = "_created DESC"}

Let me know if that fixes it.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
alt=
@dim
9 years ago
167 posts
@ultrajam, hi!
Unfortunately, it did`t help.
I get the same error :(
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Ok, I will look into this when I have the chance, but it will probably take a couple of weeks to get around to as I have other work which must take priority at the moment.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
alt=
@dim
9 years ago
167 posts
OK, thank you. I'll wait for a response.
alt=
@dim
9 years ago
167 posts
SteveX:
Ok, I will look into this when I have the chance, but it will probably take a couple of weeks to get around to as I have other work which must take priority at the moment.

Hi ultrajam,

Have you been able to see it since then?

Tags