Looking for Beta Testers

SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
I have a module in development, ujQuiz.

It currently allows profiles to create quizzes with multiple choice, multiple answer, "fill in the blanks", "drag to fill connected list buckets" and true/false type questions and works well enough in one site using a custom skin - I'd like to find beta testers to help me make it work perfectly in the main Jamroom skins.

Results are stored in the database and are loaded back into the quiz - you see your results and feedback on the same page after you have submitted your answers. I have more work to do on how to use the answers, so currently it makes quizzes "for fun" a bit like this:
http://www.theguardian.com/travel/quiz/2014/oct/31/us-america-travel-quiz

If this sort of thing interests you, let me know and post below.

I am particularly interested in education users: Sites for schools, students, training, tutorials, or documentation/marketing with a learning element. @Kyle @Michael
There's another module for making learning units / micro sites / workbooks which uses ujQuiz to add formative assessment to the unit, currently in testing.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)

updated by @ultrajam: 04/13/17 08:24:01AM
SK1
SK1
@sk1
9 years ago
44 posts
I am interested in assisting for beta testing.
gary.moncrieff
gary.moncrieff
@garymoncrieff
9 years ago
865 posts
Hey

I would be interested too but not using Jamroom for educational purposes.
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Thanks for your interest!

Great that you have ideas for non-educational use - can I ask what purposes you have in mind?

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
derrickhand300
@derrickhand300
9 years ago
1,353 posts
How is this coming?

Tags