Webmaker Module

SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
The ujWebmaker module imports Webmaker Makes as Jamroom items and embeds them into the site.

Webmaker is a Mozilla project which allows people to make (and remix) interactive items of many types:
https://webmaker.org/

Functionally, the module is similar to jrYouTube. It isn't quite ready for release yet, but if your users use Webmaker.org are you are interested in testing it, please let me know below, by email, or via PN.

Thanks!

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)

updated by @ultrajam: 04/13/17 08:22:08AM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
Updated to work with TinyMCE 4.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
HGMNZ
HGMNZ
@hgmnz
9 years ago
26 posts
Steve - Not sure this is where or how I contact you?? as I could not find a "CONTACT" for Stevex on the forum?? Brian suggested I contact you.. at ULTRAJAM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Yeah, it used to say SteveX under my forum pic, but something must have changed.

Is it webmaker related?

--
HGMNZ
HGMNZ
@hgmnz
9 years ago
26 posts
Steve, Sorry but I'm not that computer savvy.. Brian as you know has over a long period of time been developing the GENOSIS. As I am into Ancestry I have followed the GENOSIS progress. One thing missing in all the Ancestry sites is a special website - Brian agrees and I think we can create the website or at least give it ago hense Brian's email:
I think your idea is definitely do-able - it would just be finding a developer to help you make it happen. Custom work isn't something we're doing at this time, but you might try contacting SteveX at @ultrajam:
So how do we make contact??
Regards Don
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Ah, I see. I'm not able to take anything else on for now, I'm fully occupied at the moment and probably for the next few months.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. Thanks for getting in touch though.

--
HGMNZ
HGMNZ
@hgmnz
9 years ago
26 posts
Know of anyone else I might get in touch with? A budding developer using a Jamroom program?
Regards
Don
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
You could try posting a Job ad - If you are on a quota which allows it use the "job" link in the side menu on your jamroom.net profile:
https://www.jamroom.net/hgmnz/job

--
Ken Rich
Ken Rich
@ken-rich
9 years ago
926 posts
How does one install this. Also, every time I see you updated an item in the marketplace via timeline, I click and it's not there????

--

Ken Rich
indiegospel.net
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
It's a custom install, but it's only useful if your users are already using webmaker.

About the timeline, I don't know, I never look at it or use it. Sounds like you are clicking on links to things that you don't have access to. When you say it's not there, do you mean you get a 404 Not Found?

--
Ken Rich
Ken Rich
@ken-rich
9 years ago
926 posts
I'm thinking about learning webmaker.

When I login I see my timeline and if you've updated something it will show. Example:

@ultrajam • 10 hours ago • share this
Updated a Marketplace Item:
Quiz

However, the word Quiz is a link that goes to no where. What's up with that?

NOT FOUND The Page You Requested Was Not Found!

--

Ken Rich
indiegospel.net
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
You don't have access to that marketplace item.

--

Tags