Skype Module working

Intro2Music
Intro2Music
@intro2music
10 years ago
120 posts
Hi Steve,

thanks for helping to get the module working for me, it's well appreciated. I've now had a chance to test it out with some 'staff' members and it works a treat. This will definitely turn out to be a great asset for our studios, allowing members to contact staff, music students to contact tutors etc.

Brilliant!
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
Thanks Mick, glad you like it, and will be over the moon if it's useful to your tutors and students.

Watch this space though, the next version of ujTogether is beginning to look strong, and I have a couple of other things in the pipeline which may be really, really useful to tutors and students.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
Intro2Music
Intro2Music
@intro2music
10 years ago
120 posts
Looking forward to that, Steve. I'll get my teeth into the Together module tomorrow night and let you know how I get on. I had a quick read of the files earlier to see how the module works so I'll do an install and see how it goes.

Excellent work mate!