Googlemaps Not Showing up

drhurd
@drhurd
9 years ago
0 posts
Googlemaps are not showing up on our site unless we refresh the page?

http://tunetrax.com/diegos-umbrella/event/92/diegos-umbrella-live-crystal-bay-cub-free-show
updated by @drhurd: 06/23/15 06:25:56PM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
That's being caused by the apostrophe in your band name.

For me, the event map never shows up because of that. But the Location map in the right column shows each and every time (although your page takes ages to load).

Which version of the googlemaps module are you using?

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)

updated by @ultrajam: 06/24/15 04:48:39AM
drhurd
@drhurd
9 years ago
0 posts
Our JR is up to date and we are using ujGooglemaps version 1.0.6 The Googlemaps not showing until we refresh happens on all pages where there are maps. Try going to an Artist page and look at their location map on the lower right side panel. By the way we are very interested in your ujSignup Beta program. Would it be possible to get it? Thanks, Doug
drhurd
@drhurd
9 years ago
0 posts
I think this may be an issue caused by Ajax which is used on our JR because of our "Persistent Audio Player"
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Yes, the location map shows first time, every time for me (not logged in) so if your persistant audio player is for logged in users that will be the first thing to fix.

But not for the event map - that is caused by the apostrophe in the artist name but there should be code in place to allow for that.

Can you tell me how you are getting that marker data into the event template?

Thanks

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
ujSignUp isn't available at the moment. Sorry.

--

Tags