Ipsumjam Issue

douglas
@douglas
11 years ago
2,767 posts
Hey Steve,

When I modify a new profile and use the ipsumjam embed tool for the bio section, the image I try to upload at the same time does not get saved.

If I type/paste text into the bio field, not using the ipsumjam embed tool, the image gets uploaded without issues.

Thought you might like to know.

Nice tool by the way, saves a ton of time.

Thanks!

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos

updated by @douglas: 12/08/13 11:54:37PM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
11 years ago
2,583 posts
Thanks Douglas, I'll take a look at that.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
11 years ago
2,583 posts
Hey Douglas, I've tried every way I can think of, but I can't reproduce this.

I create a new profile, then go to modify it, use the ipsumjam tool to add placeholder text, and select a profile image to upload. The update works for me, both image and text are saved.

I've tried adding images into the text as well, and also tried it out with the blog and the create form but it seems fine.

Can you let me know the steps you are following to get the error?

Thanks

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
11 years ago
2,583 posts
Ah, is that image upload using the Editor Image Upload module?

--
douglas
@douglas
11 years ago
2,767 posts
Sorry Steve, I'm not sure if I'm getting notices for this topic, but then I do get a ton of notices so I could just be missing it in my email.

No, not using the Editor Image Upload module, it is the regular image upload field in the create/modify form.

I've not tried it lately, so let me see if I can reproduce it again.

I've found another issue which I'll post in a separate topic.

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos

Tags