Lifestream pictures from post on twitter.

alt=
@emdiamond
9 years ago
104 posts
Lifestream has been working well. I just noticed that it doesn't bring the pictures from the post on Twitter. Just wondering if should? and or if it's just a Jamroom thing?

http://musicrush.com/admin/lifestreams

alt=
@emdiamond
9 years ago
104 posts
And it would also be cool if the post on a jamroom site via Lifestream could post back to one's twitter, FB, ETC accounts.
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
No, it doesn't bring in media from twitter or the other services, just a text notification. That's not a Jamroom thing, just the way that Lifestream works: Lightweight and sustainable mixing of activity across many diverse services displayed in a uniform fashion.

I think that from what you've described, you need a twitter module. But I'm not really someone to make that as I don't regularly use twitter and so wouldn't be able to do it justice (i.e. keep it up to date and use all of the features that twitter offers).

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)

Tags