in progress change Language and sort the menu

Bandwerkstatt
Bandwerkstatt
@bandwerkstatt
9 years ago
224 posts
Hello.
Many thanks for the module!

1) When i translate the language file, only the jrActions be always in english and did not change. Where can i change this, or what did i wrong?
2) Is it possibly to sort the menu? What did i mean ... first rank is jamroom, but can i change all this like: jr, fb, twitter ..?

Many thanks for your Time and help!
Stefan

p.s i am missing instagram, did u install it or i´m blind? ;-)
updated by @bandwerkstatt: 01/10/16 07:54:04AM
Bandwerkstatt
Bandwerkstatt
@bandwerkstatt
9 years ago
224 posts
Hello again!

It would be nice, if the Lifestream Button would be hidden, when the user had nothing filled out into the Lifestream Form.

Thx for help and answere!

Stefan
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
There is a section on language support in the docs
https://www.jamroom.net/ultrajam/documentation/modules/1692/lifestreams#language-support
Did you try translating jrActions?

It is not possible to sort the menu but you can make a menu manually by overriding the module templates in the skin directory.

I can look into hiding the buttons for the next update.

Instagram requires authentication to list the image names which this module will never do. If they produce a feed which doesn't require auth then it may be possible.

Thanks

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)

updated by @ultrajam: 04/29/15 04:17:23AM
Bandwerkstatt
Bandwerkstatt
@bandwerkstatt
9 years ago
224 posts
SteveX:
I can look into hiding the buttons for the next update.

Hey SteveX!

Many thanks for your answere and hard work. It would be great, if the next update got this hidding function, when will the update released? ;-)

The Rest we will try and write again.

Stefan
Bandwerkstatt
Bandwerkstatt
@bandwerkstatt
8 years ago
224 posts
Hello again,
when would you update the module please?

many thanks.

Bandwerkstatt:
Hello again!

It would be nice, if the Lifestream Button would be hidden, when the user had nothing filled out into the Lifestream Form.

Thx for help and answere!

Stefan

updated by @bandwerkstatt: 01/10/16 07:53:29AM

Tags