Demo?

PatriaCo
PatriaCo
@the-patria-company
9 years ago
349 posts
Hey SteveX :)

It has been a while, but I am looking forward to using another one of your products. Are you still support Lifestream? I am very interested, but the demo site is not working.

Hope to hear from you soon.

- Joshua

--
The Patria Company - patriaco.com / quality-trades.com / a-t.life - doing Jamroom since v3
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Hi Joshua,

Lifestreams is supported and works well, not sure about the demo site. I'll take a look at that when I can, but it probably wont be this week.

Thanks

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
PatriaCo
PatriaCo
@the-patria-company
9 years ago
349 posts
We got upgraded to v5.3.0 :)

Unfortunately, I can not get my Twitter stream to work.

I added my username "PatriaCo" to the Twitter Username field, but I am not seeing any feed on my profile.

https://assemble-together.org/patriaco/lifestreams

Any thoughts?

--
The Patria Company - patriaco.com / quality-trades.com / a-t.life - doing Jamroom since v3
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
I haven't had the time to update to the 5.3 beta yet, and it's unlikely that I will in the next few days, but when I do I will check this out.

Thanks

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
patriaco is a private profile so I can't take a look.

I have checked this out on a beta 5.3 install and it works fine with a twitter username. Try putting jamroom as the username, you should see the tweets appear in your lifestream.

Make sure that your tweets are not privacy protected:
http://www.ehow.com/how_8254382_make-twitter-public.html

--
PatriaCo
PatriaCo
@the-patria-company
9 years ago
349 posts
Unfortunately, they are still not working. Privacy is off in PatriaCo and even jamroom is not working.

Could there be a conflict with another module I have installed, or maybe a dependent module that I do not have installed?

--
PatriaCo
PatriaCo
@the-patria-company
9 years ago
349 posts
I just tried adding Facebook Pages and when I add a page name and click save it disappears.

I have tried to enter and save several times, but it won't accept any form of entry.

--
PatriaCo
PatriaCo
@the-patria-company
9 years ago
349 posts
I just selected "googleplus" and added my API Server Key and API Browser Key. I added my G+ name and it converted it to the numerical value correctly. However, I still have a blank lifestream.

--
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
There are no dependent modules. If there were they would be shown as requirements under the module Info tab.

If you enter PatriaCo as the twitter username and your tweets do not appear in your feed then yes, you may have another module which is breaking your site, probably by throwing a javascript error.

When I enter PatriaCo and save your tweets appear immediately.

--
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
It appears that fb have stopped the feeds from facebook pages.

--
PatriaCo
PatriaCo
@the-patria-company
9 years ago
349 posts
Can you send me a link or some screenshots so that I can see what I might be doing wrong?

--
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Theres nothing I can send. Screenshots and exactly what to do are in the docs:
https://www.jamroom.net/ultrajam/documentation/modules/1692/lifestreams

--
PatriaCo
PatriaCo
@the-patria-company
9 years ago
349 posts
I just tried deleting the module, running the integrity check and reinstalling the module.

It is still not displaying any feeds.

Any where I could start troubleshooting?

--
PatriaCo
PatriaCo
@the-patria-company
9 years ago
349 posts
Here is a screenshot.

--

Tags