Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Eddy
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Yes, as far as I know everybody is having this problem. Facebook stopped the feed from fb pages a short while back - are you seeing the feed back again?

Thanks

Steve

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
Eddy
Eddy
@eddy
9 years ago
479 posts
Not sure if the feed is working to be honest, but LifeStream did accept the "Page ID".

Eddy
Eddy
Eddy
@eddy
9 years ago
479 posts
Just tested it, even though LifeStream does accept the "Page ID", the stream does not work.

Eddy
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Still not working then, you had my hopes up for a minute.

The stream won't show anything from fb unless they turn the feeds back on.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
Eddy
Eddy
@eddy
9 years ago
479 posts
I guess it's a good idea to remove Facebook from the LifeStream in general, at least for the time being.

Eddy
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Thanks Eddy, I've added a note to the sticky Lifestreams forum post to let people know. I'll probably remove that in the next update unless fb reinstate their feeds.

--
Bandwerkstatt
Bandwerkstatt
@bandwerkstatt
8 years ago
224 posts
... hi, fb did´nt work, yes thats right -.-

Wait for your update - thanks!

Tags