lifestream

chorton581
@chorton581
10 years ago
139 posts
could this be used for site wide page like we discussed before?
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
Currently you'd need to do one of two things:

1. Create a lifestream on an admin or site profile, and use the profile_id parameter.
or
2. write a json array and pass that in as the services parameter.

It won't show jrActions from the entire site though, just that profile. I am testing code which shows sitewide actions/activity as well, so it should be in a future update.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
Not sure where we discussed it before, but do you mean this?
https://www.jamroom.net/chorton581/job/11/jr-homepage-like-fb-wall

If so, you'd just do that with the jrAction templates, no need for Lifestreams.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
chorton581
@chorton581
10 years ago
139 posts
yes i was referring to that post. the jrAction does show all the site action
What it does not do is display the actual item below the action
something more like this

http://versionist.net/img/homepage.jpg
chorton581
@chorton581
10 years ago
139 posts
so if they posted pictures, audio, youtube,vimeo etc it would all show up in a timeline but for entire site.
Could be just some plain jrAction stuff too.
Carl Liked this audio track.

it is just to complex for me to code.
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
Yeah, Lifestreams isn't going to help with that - it's been made as a simpler mixed action stream which takes up much less space than jrAction, more of a site widget than a full listing page feature.

--

Tags