How do we set up Google Map so it works over SSL on ou site?

EMGPOWERED
EMGPOWERED
@emg-powered
7 years ago
17 posts
our google map embed in not working anymore. We believe the reason it will NOT load is that it is attempting to load a non-SSL map page into an SSL site (our site: tunetrax.com) - that's not allowed by browsers.
How do we set it up so Google maps works over SSL?.

Thanks for your help.
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
Do you have a link to a page where it isn't working?

Thanks

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
I've updated the module to v1.0.8 which should work better on SSL sites.

Can you give that a try and let me know how that works for you?

Thanks!

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
EMGPOWERED
EMGPOWERED
@emg-powered
7 years ago
17 posts
It works great now. Thank you for your outstanding support. You guys ROCK!
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
You are welcome!

I'm not using Google maps in my current job, so thanks for reporting the problem :)

--