Update the map location from a populated form field

michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,694 posts
I have a form field for location that is has the datastore value populated. When the UPDATE form loads the value is in the text area for location.

Is there a way to have the map section trigger via javascript?
scene1.jpg
scene1.jpg  •  32KB

scene3.jpg
scene3.jpg  •  68KB

SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
6 years ago
2,583 posts
Possibly, I will take a look at the weekend.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,694 posts
I tried a bit, but couldn't figure it out. So was just hoping you had more of a clue than me. Don't spend too much time on it its not critical, happy with "Nope, i don't know either" as a solution.
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
6 years ago
2,583 posts
My weekend didn't go as planned, so on this Sunday evening I'm going to have to say "Nope, i don't know either", Sorry!

I will be returning to GoogleMaps at some point soon as I need it to work with my VR / 360 videos and photos side project. I will bear this in mind at that time, and hopefully overhaul the whole module.

Thanks for reporting it!

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)

Tags