Add maps to any module item, profile or user by adding a GoogleMaps field in the Form Designer.
Users enter an address or location that Google can understand, such as "12 Theoretical Street, Camden, London", or "Jamaica". The resulting map will best show that location regardless of the display size of the map, so it works well with responsive skins.
The module is as simple as possible to use, yet as a developer, you can add complex custom mapping data using the smarty function parameters to create all kinds of maps with data from your site. Support is limited for the developer features - if you need assistance please get in touch for a quote.
Users can also create embedded maps in TinyMCE text areas.
ujGoogleMaps module changelog
- Bug Fix: Altered links to work on ssl sites
- Bug Fix: Avoid loading maps API more than once
- Bug Fix: Added default to static_height
- Added ajax tab interface for jrEmbed
- New quota settings to add fields to the ajax tab
- Added new jrEmbed support using Google Maps Embed API
- Added new Changelog
- Added new language file
- Bug Fix: Clicking on edge of typeahead sometimes didn't select the option