Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
05/25/16 12:24:38PM
2,815 posts

Video Display Problem


Using Jamroom

I went ahead and fixed your jrVideo_item_detail.tpl, selecting a player from the skin settings will work on your players now.

Hope this helps!
douglas
@douglas
05/25/16 12:14:52PM
2,815 posts

Video Display Problem


Using Jamroom

I've got this fixed for you.

The issue was you have a custom jrVideo_item_detail.tpl in your custom skin that was overriding the modules template, which has the code for the different players.

To fix it, I just changed your custom skins include.php file to use the gray_overlay player instead of the dark player by default since you stated you just wanted to use that player.

If you want me to modify your custom jrVideo_item_detail.tpl to use the player selected from the skin settings, let me know and I'll update it for you.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
05/25/16 10:39:14AM
2,815 posts

custom.css for modules


Design and Skin Customization

You can create a custom.css file for your skin and add it by adding a new line in your skins include.php file... ie.

    jrCore_register_module_feature('jrCore', 'css', 'YOURSKIN', 'custom.css');

Be sure to change YOURSKIN to your skin directory.

Hope this helps!
douglas
@douglas
05/25/16 08:57:24AM
2,815 posts

custom.css for modules


Design and Skin Customization

You can add the CSS from a module to one of your skins CSS files and your templates will use that CSS instead of the modules CSS.

Hope this helps!
douglas
@douglas
05/24/16 10:28:26AM
2,815 posts

Newsletter Templates


Using Jamroom

This should be fixed for the next release.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
05/23/16 09:30:53AM
2,815 posts

Video Display Problem


Using Jamroom

There is an update to the embed module, make sure our using the latest version.

Also, try resetting your cache and see if that fixes it.

I'm not seeing an issue on my end.
douglas
@douglas
05/23/16 09:16:56AM
2,815 posts

Newsletter Templates


Using Jamroom

gary.moncrieff:
Hey All
Could you test this out, create a newsletter template, save it.
Now go back and edit the template and save the changes.
Go back and edit the template again and see if the changes have been saved, changes aren't saving here and I'm wondering if it is just my end.
Thanks

I'm seeing the same, I'll get a ticket open for it.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
05/20/16 03:50:23PM
2,815 posts

Forum file attachment types


Using Jamroom

There should be a field in your ACP > Profiles > Forum > Quota Config for file types.
douglas
@douglas
05/18/16 06:27:15AM
2,815 posts

Media Url Scanner


Using Jamroom

In your system check, does it show the YouTube V3 API Key as passing?
  104