Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
05/29/16 07:38:03AM
2,815 posts

Disappearing edit and delete icons in comment boxes


Using Jamroom

I've tested comments and the forum reply as you've suggested in FireFox, Chrome and Safari and I can not replicate your issue. I've not tested in IE, is that the browser your using?

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
05/28/16 12:20:35PM
2,815 posts

Has The Jamroom Site Showcase Been Removed?


Design and Skin Customization

Sorry, it doesn't look like the showcase module is installed here on jamroom.net.

You don't happen to know the name of the site your referring to do you?

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
05/28/16 09:06:03AM
2,815 posts

Where can I see which version of JR my hosted account is using?


Using Jamroom

researchcooperative:
I have a hosted account.
When I login at jamroom.net and look at profile, settings, etc, where should I look to see if I am in JR 4 or JR 5, and which version is being used?
I suspect it is somewhere obvious, and that I have been looking in all the wrong places.

If you have a hosting account with us, then your using JR5 and you can view your licenses here
https://www.jamroom.net/networklicense/licenses/profile_id=1608/user_id=1602

JR4 is no longer supported or actively being updated. You can find your JR4 files here though.
http://archive.jamroom.net/Downloads4_Core

Hope this helps!
updated by @douglas: 05/28/16 09:06:22AM
douglas
@douglas
05/27/16 07:00:14AM
2,815 posts

After removing jrCombined uploaded_audio stays with the router


Jamroom Developers

Go to your ACP > Profiles > Audio > Info tab and change the URL for the module back to audio.

Hope this helps!
douglas
@douglas
05/26/16 11:32:21AM
2,815 posts

How to shut off Iframe Control


Using Jamroom

I've turned off validate iframes for the Roughneck City quota in your ACP > System Core > Core > Quota Config, let me know if that will work for you?

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
05/26/16 10:33:56AM
2,815 posts

Display a New Module Template?


Design and Skin Customization

What Brian is saying here:

brian: You can pass in variables as well - i.e. yoursite.com/whatever/brian
The $_post.option variable would contain "brian" in the whatever.tpl file

is if you have a template in your skin directory named whatever.tpl and you type yoursite.com/whatever/brian into your browser, then the variable {$_post.option} will be set to brian and only available in the whatever.tpl template.

Also, there is no need to check the $_params.module since the jrCore_list is telling the template what module your using. You might want to read over the jrCore_list function docs... https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/development/89/jrcore-list if you haven't already.

Hope this helps!
douglas
@douglas
05/26/16 07:50:01AM
2,815 posts

How to shut off Iframe Control


Using Jamroom

First, there is no need in entering any more URL's into the Allowed Domains field in the Core > Global Config section, ALLOW_ALL_DOMAINS should be all you need there and URL's are not what should be entered anyway, only domain names, ie. https://www.youtube.com should just be youtube.com.

For iframes, the domains should be added to the iframe modules Allowed Domains section. Site > IFrame Control > Allowed Domains. Note that you can't add the http or www to this section as well. Just the main domain will do.

If you can let me know where your seeing the issue, I'll check it out for you.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
05/26/16 07:40:02AM
2,815 posts

Video Display Problem


Using Jamroom

Your welcome! :)
  103