Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
11/01/15 09:43:28AM
2,815 posts

where's the jrUser 'bot button' code update located?


Using Jamroom

I got to that page both ways, via the Dashboard and ACP > Users > User Accounts > Tools > Who Is Online.

I just checked your site on my Windows desktop, all browsers, and I'm not seeing what your seeing.

I'm at a loss and not sure why your seeing that.
douglas
@douglas
11/01/15 06:29:35AM
2,815 posts

where's the jrUser 'bot button' code update located?


Using Jamroom

I just tested the Ninja skin on FF, IE 11, Chrome and Safari on my Windows desktop and I'm not seeing the issue your seeing.

Are you zooming in on your browser view? Try hitting Ctrl+0 on your keyboard and see if that fixes the view.
douglas
@douglas
10/30/15 10:44:24AM
2,815 posts

Creating Default Galleries


Using Jamroom

There are three forms for the Gallery, create,modify and detail, make sure you've added the field in question to all the forms where you need it.

There is a drop down selection at the top right after clicking the Form Designer button that will allow you to switch between forms.

Hope this helps!
douglas
@douglas
10/28/15 10:22:00AM
2,815 posts

Nova skin showing different sized images problem


Installation and Configuration

That is due to the way the jrCore_module_function is setup in your skins/jrNova/index_artists_row.tpl. You can make the images a max-width and max-height by changing this:

{jrCore_module_function function="jrImage_display" module="jrProfile" type="profile_image" item_id=$row._profile_id size="medium" crop="auto" alt=$row.profile_name title=$row.profile_name class="iloutline img_shadow"}

to this:

{jrCore_module_function function="jrImage_display" module="jrProfile" type="profile_image" item_id=$row._profile_id size="medium" crop="auto" alt=$row.profile_name title=$row.profile_name class="iloutline img_shadow" style="max-width:196px;max-height:196px;"}
douglas
@douglas
10/27/15 11:58:31AM
2,815 posts

How To Modify jrEvent


Design and Skin Customization

If your the profile owner you'll see the past events even with the past events check box unchecked.
douglas
@douglas
10/27/15 09:39:42AM
2,815 posts

How To Modify jrEvent


Design and Skin Customization

I'm not aware of a way to set the date to "TBA" since the date is a required field in order to create an event.

You can stop showing past events by unchecking the "Show Past Events" check box in your ACP > Profiles > Profile Events > Global Config section.
douglas
@douglas
10/25/15 09:11:11AM
2,815 posts

Reports of Search not working and failure to navigate site


Using Jamroom

The search link on the main menu is setup to search all modules, so you should be getting results.

Can you let us know what search term is being used so we can test it?

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
10/24/15 05:58:25AM
2,815 posts

Post a new Activity Update: issue


Design and Skin Customization

I'll have this fixed for the next skin release.

You can fix this yourself by modifying your skins/jrNova/css/action.css and change this:

#action_networks {
    position:relative;
    float:right;
    font-size:12px;
    right:0;
    bottom:24px;
    font-style:italic;
}

to this:

#action_networks {
    position:relative;
    float:right;
    font-size:12px;
    right:0;
    bottom:0;
    font-style:italic;
}
douglas
@douglas
10/23/15 06:48:04AM
2,815 posts

Question On PhotoPro Skin


Design and Skin Customization

Try upping the index number in your skins/jrPhotoPro/css/meganizr.css file.

.meganizr > li.mzr-drop:hover > a,
.meganizr > li.mzr-drop > a.mzr-click { z-index: 650; }
  131