Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
06/17/15 05:08:40AM
2,815 posts

login startsite


Using Jamroom

Make sure you've activated it after uploading it. I know it works as I use it on a couple of my own sites and the jrSoloArtist skin uses a similar module as well.

I've thought about coming up with more options for it, I just don't have the time and there doesn't seem to be a big demand for it. Will put it down as a TODO, but it won't be priority at this time.
douglas
@douglas
06/16/15 12:30:33PM
2,815 posts

(Allow HTML ) TAGS


Using Jamroom

I really don't recommend doing this, but you could try adding the gcse:search tag to your allowed HTML and see if that fixes it.
douglas
@douglas
06/16/15 07:58:23AM
2,815 posts

(Allow HTML ) TAGS


Using Jamroom

Is there a reason you need javascript in a blog post?

Or are you trying to show the code itself in a blog post?

If so, are you using the text editor?
douglas
@douglas
06/16/15 05:13:21AM
2,815 posts

login startsite


Using Jamroom

See if this works for you...
jrDwBlack2.zip - 27KB

updated by @douglas: 06/16/15 05:13:42AM
douglas
@douglas
06/16/15 05:01:44AM
2,815 posts

(Allow HTML ) TAGS


Using Jamroom

The code your trying to add is not HTML, it is javascript and it is not a good idea to allow your users to embed javascript. If you really need to use it, you can try adding script to your allowed HTML field, but I would not recommend it.
douglas
@douglas
06/15/15 04:53:40AM
2,815 posts

songs wont show up in music charts


Jamroom Developers

Do you have a link to your charts we can check out?
douglas
@douglas
06/15/15 04:52:57AM
2,815 posts

login startsite


Using Jamroom

If you can let me know the exact name of your skin, I can create a module that will redirect logged in users to the front/index page instead of their profile page.
douglas
@douglas
06/14/15 07:54:31AM
2,815 posts

login startsite


Using Jamroom

In JR5 it takes a module to redirect the logged in user to a different page other than the profile page.

What is the name of the skin you are using?

Where do you want the redirect to take the user, the index page?
douglas
@douglas
06/10/15 11:17:39AM
2,815 posts

Image URLs


Using Jamroom

Yeah, that isn't going to work try this instead...

background: url('{$jamroom_url}/{jrCore_module_url module="jrProfile"}/{jrCore_module_url module="jrImage"}/profile_image/{$profile_id}/xlarge');
                border: 2px solid black;
douglas
@douglas
06/10/15 08:29:40AM
2,815 posts

Image URLs


Using Jamroom

If its the profile image your using for the background-image, this should work:

<div class="profile_name_box"{if $profile_image_size > 0} style="background-image: url('{jrCore_module_function function="jrImage_display" module="jrProfile" type="profile_image" item_id=$_profile_id size="xxlarge" class="img_scale img_shadow" alt=$profile_name width=false height=false}')"{/if}>
  148