Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
06/10/15 08:15:02AM
2,815 posts

Image URLs


Using Jamroom

You would need to add the background-image style directly to the div. Assuming your using the profile_name_box div for this it would be something like this:

<div class="profile_name_box"{if $profile_image_size > 0}style="background-image: url('shouldbethelinktotheprofileimage')"{/if}>
douglas
@douglas
06/09/15 10:44:01AM
2,815 posts

ProJam Dark


Design and Skin Customization

Yeah, send us your admin login and FTP access to support[at]jamroom[dot]net and I'll take a look.
douglas
@douglas
06/09/15 10:29:58AM
2,815 posts

ProJam Dark


Design and Skin Customization

What does your $item.blog_text variable look like in your skins/YOURSKIN/news_list.tpl and skins/YOURSKIN/site_blogs_list.tpl ?
douglas
@douglas
06/09/15 10:24:03AM
2,815 posts

ProJam Dark


Design and Skin Customization

Are you using the latest version of the ProJam templates?
updated by @douglas: 11/02/15 06:07:50PM
douglas
@douglas
06/08/15 06:45:55AM
2,815 posts

Problem Using The Meta Tag Manager


Using Jamroom

Okay, I'm seeing the same issue now as well.

I'll get a ticket opened for this.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
06/08/15 05:42:24AM
2,815 posts

Problem Using The Meta Tag Manager


Using Jamroom

Site pages would be for pages created by the ACP > Site > Page Creator, if you need your meta tag(s) on a page that is created by a skin template, you'll have to select that template from the list.
douglas
@douglas
06/07/15 10:12:27AM
2,815 posts

Problem Using The Meta Tag Manager


Using Jamroom

You just need the text, not the tags.

I just added a description meta tag to my skins index.tpl via the Meta Tag Manager and I see it in the source.

Which tag are you trying to create?
douglas
@douglas
06/07/15 06:31:31AM
2,815 posts

Problem Using The Meta Tag Manager


Using Jamroom

I'm not seeing an issue on my test site. Make sure you've got the Meta Tags Active checkbox checked in your ACP > Site > Meta Tag Manager > Global Config tab.
douglas
@douglas
06/06/15 09:40:05AM
2,815 posts

solo artist player list single quotes


Design and Skin Customization

Is the same using a different skin?
  149