Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
04/24/15 07:44:35AM
2,815 posts

Link audio genres to a search result


Design and Skin Customization

If you have the ProJam or MediaPro skins you can see how it is done in them, and maybe use that as a guide to setup your Nova skin to list by genres.
douglas
@douglas
04/23/15 02:14:55PM
2,815 posts

Link audio genres to a search result


Design and Skin Customization

This isn't going to be that easy since Nova is not really setup to handle genres.

I'm kind of busy at the moment but when I get a chance I can see what it would take to get this working for the Nova skin.
douglas
@douglas
04/23/15 09:39:56AM
2,815 posts

Featured discussions


Ning To Jamroom

White Agency:
Currently got this code which only works as the item_id is a post that belongs to the owner of the forum. If I put in any other item_id then nothing is returned.

{jrCore_list module="jrForum" search1="_item_id IN 15624" template="wafeatured_posts.tpl"}

template:-

{if isset($_items)}

{foreach $_items as $_itm}


{$_itm.forum_text|jrCore_format_string:$_itm.profile_quota_id}


{/foreach}

{else}
No records found
{/if}


Cheers

Dave

What template are you adding the jrCore_list function to?
updated by @douglas: 04/23/15 09:40:13AM
douglas
@douglas
04/23/15 08:32:58AM
2,815 posts

Genre Search Displays 4 Pages but Pg 2-4 are empty


Using Jamroom

Dazed:
Thanks Douglas. Works like a charm!

Glad to hear it. :)
douglas
@douglas
04/22/15 10:00:33AM
2,815 posts

Genre Search Displays 4 Pages but Pg 2-4 are empty


Using Jamroom

The ProJam templates have been updated to fix this issue and are in the Marketplace.
douglas
@douglas
04/22/15 08:16:54AM
2,815 posts

Genre Search Displays 4 Pages but Pg 2-4 are empty


Using Jamroom

Actually, an easier fix would be to add the |urlencode modifier to the search_string variable in the row template for the prev/next and select elements. It will need to be done to the music_row.tpl and video_row.tpl.

Just find this:

{$search_string}

and change it to this:

{$search_string|urlencode}
douglas
@douglas
04/22/15 05:39:53AM
2,815 posts

Genre Search Displays 4 Pages but Pg 2-4 are empty


Using Jamroom

Hey Dazed,

You'll want to change the search_areas in the templates to audio_genre_url instead of audio_genre.

The templates that need to be changed are:

music.tpl
music_row.tpl
side_music.tpl
music_genres.tpl
and music_genres_row.tpl

I'll get a fix in the ProJam templates for the next release.
updated by @douglas: 04/22/15 05:40:35AM
douglas
@douglas
04/22/15 03:16:20AM
2,815 posts

Foxycart help


Jamroom Help

In my FoxyCart account, I've not set anything up in the template section except for the checkout template which should have the URL yourdomain.com/foxycart/remote_templates/checkout. Everything else in the Templates section is set to default values.

Is your site setup for SSL?

If not, don't use https in your URL.

Also, if you have a link to your site we can check out, it might help narrow down the issue.
douglas
@douglas
04/21/15 05:41:00AM
2,815 posts

Text into a .tpl


Tips and Tricks

I'm not exactly sure I understand what you mean by losing its format. Are you referring to the size, font and color?
douglas
@douglas
04/21/15 05:39:42AM
2,815 posts

Group Discussion Thread


Tips and Tricks

Glad to be of help! :)
  158